Ordinary

Question of the day: If murder was legal... would you?

(3rd person POV)

You- Y/N- woke up to a knock on the door of your dorm. "L/N? It's time to wake up. Breakfast starts in thirthy minutes. Also... There's some questions for you waiting downstairs aswell." You heard your friend - Tokoyami - call out tiredly from tho other side of the door.

Even if you could set an alarm you liked it more this way. Alarms always gave you, let's exaggerate... A hearth attack! 

You called out that you'd be down soon with a tired morning voice and tried to find your phone in your dark dorm.

"It's wednesday...." You yawned. "Just two days untill the weekend..." You said out loud since there was noone around anyway.

Using the light of your phone screen you found the light switch. Now blinded by the sudden light you stood there for a moment. Your muscles ached from yesterday... The bruises even darker then before we're seenable on your legs and arms.

You sigh and begin your morning routine.

You arrive downstairs and walk trough the dinning room door. 'Ah.... Amazing...' You think sarcasticly. Everyone stares at you as you take your seat at the table.

You grab some food off of the platters in the middle while everyone's awkardly silent. Your hands get slightly clammy because of this awkward tension.

You sat down, just as you felt the chair collide with your behind you jumped back up slightly because of some great noise. "Oi- Are all of you just going to sit here and stare at them! Jeez... Talk about annoying... Can't even eat breakfast with this shitty class!" A loud voice boomed over the table.

You knew who it was. Everyone knew who it was! Guess who? Yes! Bakugo!

Truthfully you disliked him. He was loud rude and annoying. But you hadn't spoken to him outside of class... so let's not judge him too hard.

You did .... kind off appreciate that he just .... stood up for you? So..thats that.

"Y/N, why were you hanging out with 1B?" Izuku asks you timidly from across you. To your suprise. Normally Izuku wouldn't be the one to speak first...

"Well..." You trailed off considering what you could tell them and what you couldn't. "I bumped into Monoma, if any of you know him, and we talked a bit and his friend Kendo invited me over...So I went over?" You explained a small blush forming on your cheeks from all the attention.

"How did they convince you? I mean no offense but 1B isn't really the nicest towerd our class.." Yaoyorozu butted into the conversation.

"Yea they always call us mean names and make fun off us." Kirishima continued. You were absolutly flabbergasted that he could resent anyone.

"In conclusion, you shouldn't interact with them unless necessary." Iida spoke up. "Wait- but they were actually really nice? Even if Monoma has some sarcastic things to say it was never in a really hurting way.." You asked your classmates confused.

"I have a feeling that they're trying to use you to hurt us or set us back, you know?" Ashido declared from the other side of the table. A few other students just nod. 'What the hell is happening?!' You tought panicked at this discussion.

"So can you please promise us that you won't hang out with them anymore?" Uraraka continued. You really didn't like this. 1B hadn't wronged you in any way... You even liked them a lot more then your class.