Y-Yes.

Question of the day: Would you take the deal if it meant you got rich and famous but would never meet your true soulmate?♔(Crappy question. Insparation is low ;v;)

(3rd person POV)

It had been two weeks since your first visit to 'the bar'. Or as you could also call it 'the league of villains hideout'. 

They had treated you nicely! Tomura , or as you had learned to call him Shigaraki, hadn't allowed the rest of the league to join you guys at first. Maybe he was scared that they'd damage you or something? You'd never know.

Eventually they joined you two, even against Shigaraki's wishes. Quite brave of them if you took to consideration what his quirk was.

You had met some intresting figures there! 

-Twice, the guy from when you first set foot into the bar. He was a very chill and funny person. Joking around with him was a great passtime! The switching of personality's didn't catch you offguard after to weeks so it was nice to hang out with him.

-Toga Himiko... A special girl if you could say so. She had some strange obsession with blood but as long as she didn't stab..you.. then you could push that aside. She had blonde hair put up into two messy buns and yellow eyes with slit pupils complemented het pale face. She almost always wore a school uniform? She liked to tease you about your canine parts. Much to your displeasure.... 

-Dabi. He smelt burned. That was the first thing you noticed when you had met him. I mean he was burned so... His chin, eyebags, arms and neck had awfull burnmarks on them. They were also stapled to his skin.. . You wondered if his burned skin would fall off one day? He didn't say a lot expect for some sarcastic and slightly mean remarks. His hair looked like Bakugo's but black... He was a strange figure... Did I mention he smelled awfull?

-Spinner... He reminded you of the teenage mutant ninja turtels.. He had a reptile appearance and a bandana with eyeholes in them that he used as a mask. He was pretty chill too. He played video games with you and Shigaraki when he was at the base. His reptile skin was green and he had spome spikey purple hair.

-Mr.Compress. He hat a cool hat and mask. You hadn't seen his face before, so he and twice belonged to the mask group. He always wore a mustard trenchcoat. This guy could do all the magic tricks you could even think of. He made Dabi dissapear once! He had learned you some tricks when he had time and you'd be sure to use the dissapearing one as much as you'd like.

Shigaraki and the rest had told you about some former teamates. Some arrested and some dead... Wich was pretty sad. This 'Bif sis Magne' Person sounded really nice.

The LOV (League Of Villains) had constructed a plan for you to follow in U.A.. You's accept 'Mr.Rat's. Proposal and become a 'hero'. This was just so you wouldn't get beat up everyday anymore. "Be sure to cry a bit! It comes off more like a 'defeat' that way!" Toga had told you anthousiasticly. If you got too close to actually becoming a hero then they'd help you fake your death and you could live with them permanetly.

You were shocked at that at first but... Not like you knew of a beter plan.

They also asked you to smuggle them information about U.A.. You declined. "I won't rat out my friends. Telling you things might get them hurt. I will tell you about other hero related things that can't escalate into that situation." You debated with them shortly. 

They could see your reasons and had grown too attached to sipmly kill you off now so agreed.

You all watched a movie afterwards!

.

.

.

.