Misrable

Question of the day: You have to take rid of one of your limbs, wich one is going?

!TW: Kinda cringey/angsty!

(3rd person POV)

.

..

...

'What happen-' "Ack!" You cringe as you slowly hiss trough your teeth.

You had woken up with a terrible throbbing pain.... Like everywhere!

Your head hurt, your muscles were cramping up and your shoulder was feeling rather mean...

"What happened? Why am I in my dorm room? Wasn't I in the ... Hideout?" You question yourself out loud. A dry scratch in your throath.

"Don't tell me I somehow got drunk? This is what drunk people have right? Headache's and stuff.." You went on...

You tried to stand up but your body didn't comply. It felt like you had slept for... like a week!

Altough... An uneasy feeling came over you directly after your little moment of peace.

You suddendly felt awfull... 'Really. What happened-' You stopped your tought proces quickly. A string of memories came flooding in.

You saw the LOV. You were with them. You saw how the base got invaded. How everyone got hurt!

The hero's coming in. A stab to your shoulder.

Mutiple little moments came back to you. Each one worse than the other. Were they in the right order? Probably not but you'd piece it together later.

However....

The last one was as painfull as all of thel combined. 

'Twice..' You tought as you saw the blurry image of the precise moment.... The moment where you had failed... The moment that cost Twice's life. The blood spattering..... And you falling into darkness.

The misrable feeling you had achieved by re-living those memories had you looking like a broken mess on your bed.

Now dull eyes looked at the ceiling in regret and misrable failure. You had no tears left to cry. Your eyes dry just as your throath.

You bit your lip harshly. A taste of blood enveloping your tastebuds.

'Why...? Why couldn't I save him? Why did they stop me!' You began getting angry, at yourself... and... the hero's.

'They had made it harder for you to save him. Isn't that what they wanted you to do? Save people?! 

Was Twice not worth saving?! Why!? Because he wasn't a hero!?'

A single salty tear had left your eye.. Your throath closed in on you. 

You could only waste away in your bed in this misrable state.

If only you hadn't fallen unconcious! If you had kept the shield up... Some-one could have saved him!?

You choked on some dry sobs as you held your blanket in your hands tightly. Your nails coming close to ripping the material into shreds.

You had been lying down for a couple hours now. The sky outside had changed a few shades.... Yet you were still feeling awfull. Atleast the pain had become bearable...