We have a boar problem

♕Question of the day: What would you do if you became a vampire?♔

(3rd person POV)

It's been four days since you've joined the Balck Bulls now.

You've been shown your little bedroom in a corner of this weird castle...  It was quite dusty but you've cleaned up and made it your own by now.

You've grown acustomed to the little Black Bulls cape you had to wear. You were quite proud of it even, as you've earned it for facing magna's trials, wich were considerably harder then the magic knights exam... In your opinion.

For  ow, you've just been doing chores.... getting to know some of the people in this squad.

By wich... yo umean two. The rest wasn't that sociable.

You've been able to talk to Luck. Some energetic, battle crazed boy who was desparate to spar you. Wich you said you'd do if he got you a bag full of diamonds.

An impossible task, ofcourse. And if he did, you'd be glad with a bag of diamonds. Maybe you could make a sword.

The other person outside of Asta and Magna you've met, was Vanessa. But you're unsure of what to think of her, as you've only seen her drunk... and barely dressed. But.. shes supposed to be a witch. So thats cool.

And that brings you to right now. You're simply on the couch in the main room of the base.

Playing cards with Vanessa, drunk, ofcourse. She wanted to play strip poker first... Untill you nicely explained that you were still very much a minor... Or well, bodily so, but she didn't need to know the specifics, to wich she apologized.

You play a heart ace. Vanessa flips a card and has to pick one extra.

You haven't a clue what ou're playing, but apparently you've won each time...

Vanessa sighs deeply in defeat as you've somehow beaten her yet again. The drunk woman rubs her cheek against yours while complaining, you just sit there awkardly. She smelled of booze and lady parfume... Nothing agaisnt perfume... But alchohol. Bah!

"Vanessa, stop touching the kid. Kid. get up, you're going on a mission." Captain Yami barged into the room. The wooden door banging against stone brick walls. The shelve that stood against it fell over and Magna scoffed as he saw the clutter it caused.

You got up without a speck of hesitation. Eager to do... something. Anything. Is that what you've become? Desparate for action?

If your old self saw you know.. oh boy, theyd surely asked where that lazy school kid had gone.

 "You, Asta and Magna are going out to solve some magic beast problem. magna explains the rest. Don't die or I'll kill you." Yami glares and lights a cigarrete. Scoffing as he walks away trough the now unhinged door.

After that ominous message that you couldn't care less about seeing as you were an immortal bastard, you walked off to Magna so you two could wait for Asta.

"So whats the mission-" You start but Magna shuts you up with a fingerless-gloved hand clasped over your mouth.

"Don't asks. I don't want to explain it twice, pipsqueak." Magna rolls his eyes. You get the urge to punch him in the face... nevermind, thats Kai.

You huff and lick his hand, in hopes that he lets go, wich he does, along ith a very amusing disgusted face.

"Ok so when will Asta be here?" You asks Magna boredly.

"You don't get to have your questions answered, you licked me." Magna scoffs, turning his chin up like a snob.

"Well you either tell me or you can go cry in that corner over there." You point to an empty corner with a deadpanned expression.