Into the lions den.

(Enjoy badly drawn Shigaraki up there.)

♕Question of the day: If you had to, what kind of animal would you become?♔

(Like.... 'you do this' POV)

"Come on. We'll speak in a safer place and you can explain your situation. I'll get you back in before sunrise." He said nonchalantly as he turned around completely turning his back on you. He waved at you to follow.

Out of nowhere a purple swirling mist materialized inside your dorm. He stepped trough it partly and looked back at you expectantly. A half-gloved had outstretched towards you as an invitation.

You took a step towards it slowly. Still hesistant about this whole thing... 'I mean. What's the worst that could happen!' You shrugged and grabbed his hand.

He pulled you tough the black mist and you found yourself in a diffrent place...

'Is this a bar?' You questioned yourself while looking around at the seemingly empty bar. It was mostly brown-shades and wooden. Racks of liquor decorated the walls. Thankfully the floor didn't look dirty or something. It didn't look all that bad.

You looked at the dark-brown wooden bar and jumped. A tall misty figure was behind it washing the dishes. It's face was made up of dark-purple and black smoke and it had glwing yellow eyes who looked at you and the light)blue haired villain.

"Tomura. Welcome back. I see you've brought a friend." It stated calmly while turning to you, the glass stil in his hands while he cleaned it.

The light-blue haired villain ,or Tomura as it called him, glared at the misty-creature. "Shut it Kurogiri. And get us both a glass of water." He called out anoyed with a shrill voice. He seemed to almost always be annoyed....

'Quite rude you know?' You sighned mentally at this dude's behavior. This 'Kurogiri' seemed rather nice.

'Tomura' gestured for you to sit beside him at the wooden  bar. You climed onto the creaky wooden barstool next to him and pushed your back straight.

This villain may not show any ill-intent at the moment but you know he could disintagrate you if he wanted to.

The mist man ,Kurogiri, put down two glasses of water in front of you two. A couple of ice-cubes drifted trough the clear liquid. "So kid. Whats your name?" Tomura asked you in a calmer matter then before. His scarlet eyes locked onto yours. 

"Y/N." You replied cooly trying to keep your nervousness inside. It was quite nerve racking to be in 'the ions den'. "Not willing to give your last name up?" He joked. The mood being quite light and playfull. At least it wasn't tense or treathening.

"It doesn't matter anyway." You answered sniffing at your glass of water. I mean who knows if you could trust these people.

"I assure you there is nothing other than water in that glass Y/N." Kurogiri suddendly spoke when it saw your action. "Ah, that just makes it more suspicios but I appreciate the tought." You swirled the liquid around as you kept your eyes to the bar. Kurogiri slightly scared you not going to lie...

"Why would your last name not matter?" Tomura asked from next to you after having observed your actions for a bit. "Well you won't find me in any kind of database, so..." you awkwardly explained.

"Oh, How interesting." He muttered. "Now, would you like to explain why you 'begged' me to help you?" He asked taking a sip of his glass. A small smirk appearing as he drank some water.