∣ Harry Potter - Start ∣

! Summary of all dimensions before this one !

-MHA: You got forced to be a hero, trained to use your magic ability (being able to make transparent red shapes with your mind, draining for your muscles) and saw some-one die for the first time.

Question of the day: What's the worst intrusive tought you've had?

(AN: !!warning!! This part still belongs to 13 year old me and is therefore cringe. You'll notice when. But I'm not going to change the plot, younger me would be sad. Also, 2 oc's get added in here, they serve nu purpose only to clarify things and fill empty spaces!)

(3rd person POV)

Here you were.

Y/N L/N, falling from the sky, velocity high and rising quickly. If that fall from the window didn't kill you this would.

You almost started screaming but didn't want a fly in your mouth so just shut up.

The ground was coming up fast and you had no idea what to do. Maybe if you had payed more attention to your physics lessons back home you could land this somehow.

Doesn't matter. You'll see your parents again in heaven or something. 'No wait, I'm going to hell.... Sad face.' You tought for some reason. Perhaps the panic from the now only one-hundred meter under you ground didn't hit you yet.

But do you know what did hit you?

Yes, the ground.

So congratulations. You broke a lot of bones today. We may aswell presume you as dead.

"It's waking up..." A far of voice spoke as you sat on a seemingly cold stone floor.

A shoe poked at your side slightly and you nudged away from it. "It's awake...?" "Yes I told you it would." Two voiced bickered.

'Are kidding me!? Am I still not dead?! How in the flying space being am I alive?!' Yo tought while snapping your (e/c) eyes open.

"Ah! It opened it's eyes! Some old man spoke jokingly to the man clad in black next to him.

"Who are you all? And where am I?" You asked softly not wanting to get punched or something.

"How scary Severus! It can speak! Aren't you oh so afraid now?" The old guy kept on teasing the clearly annoyed dude.

"Leave me alone.." He grumbled sticking his rather large nose up and away from whoever this old guy was.

"And why are you insulting us you weird creature?" He then snapped at you seemingly having read your toughts.

"Because I don't know you. Now tell me where I am and where the closest exit is." You muttered monotome.

"I'm Headmaster Dumbledore. The headmaster of Hogwarts!" The old man finaly gave some sort of information.

"No, let it answer out questions first!" A lady spoke for the first time. A big witches head on her head.

"Ok, ok. Let me get this straight with you.. weirdos. I am not an 'it' got it? That's weird so stop it." You spoke harshly getting slightly angry at this weird stuff.