Unforseen party

♕Question of the day: What is your favourite breakfast?♔

(3rd person POV)

You were currently walking back to your dorm building. Mr.Rat (A.K.A Principal Nezu.) had given you your daily beating. Truthfully, it was bothering you less and less. A few new bruises and whatever but you still stayed with your cold hard: "No."

For about three days now you had felt watched. Well you always felt watched even before but that was just some sort of paranoia if you had to find an explanation.

This however felt like full on being watched. Wich wasn't very nice...

Since your awkward conversation with the light-blue-haired villain happned a week ago you had slightly forgotten about it.

Wich was good. It wasn't nice to think about it...

A lot had happned this week. First of all: Mr.Rat had now additionally sarted spewing hero nonsense such as. "You must always save others....blah..blah..?" You couldn't remember clearly. He had clearly beaten the braincells out of you.

Second. The school wanted you to design a 'hero costume'. You didn't think up one yet because, let's say it together!

You didn't want to be a hero!

Due to you ridiculing your current life you hadn't noticed that you already arrived at your destination. You grabbed the cold door handle and went inside.

A nice warmth surrounded you as you stepped in. A strong smell of baked goods wafted over from the kitchen. That was now your go to destination after you had concealed your new wounds.

Walking up the stairs , or well more sneaking... you hadn't passed anyone in the hall. Nevermind you jinxed it. Sero ran past you quickly with a bunch of boxes. All of them stuffed with a bunch of glittery stuff. 'What kind of day is it today? Do they have new holiday's?' You asked your self now.

You'd see what it was about later. Trough the doorframe you went quitly closing the door behind you and slumping to the ground for a mere second.

A bandaging and concealer trip later and you looked ... as good as new as you could. 

Now to the baked goods! Satou had probably made something amazing again.

Your hand stopped just above the doorknob. Someone was standing right outside. You could hear awfully quiet breathing just outside your door. Who was it? You didn't know since the whole building smelled like a bakkery at the moment...

Well one way to find out right? Twisting the doorknob you pulled the door towards you. You did so rather slowly to build up some suspense.

A scarred hand pulled the door open and only a flash could be seen at the speed this person was going. The door closed right behind them and before you knew it you were pinned to the wall.

Your eyes had closed out of instinct but now that this person was close enough you could tell who it was by their smell.

It was Izuku Midoriya himself. Holding you to your dorm wall menacingly also a bit too close for comfort.

Opening your eyes slowly you could see him staring directly at you. A faint green flash went trough his green eyes. "Riiight... Um. Hello?" You spoke nervously. This wasn't the ideal situation right now.

"Y/N. Tell me the truth." He spoke sternly. You didn't know Izuku could be this scary...

"No." You replied back not a second after outr of impulse. " He came closer at that so 'mission failed'.