Who's Hawks?

Question of the day: Would you be able to kill an animal yourself to eat?

(3rd person POV)

"I'm doing what now?" You asked with a confused face and wide eyes.

Mr.Aizawa had kept you and Tokoyami in class after hours. He was now standing in front of you both with a paper in his hands.

A tired sigh left his lungs as he began talking: "You.. Will be doing your .." He coughs awkwardly as he quitly speaks a couple of words. "Extra late" He then talks normally again. "Hero work-study..." He mocks some unenthousiastic jazz-hands to maybe try and cheer up the room.

"It's with Hawks isn't it?" Tokoyami speaks next to you with a bored voice.

"Indeed. L/N You'll be working with Hawks, A pro hero, and Tokoyami who has also been working with him." he ended his explination and left you both to just stand there...

"Who is this 'Hawks'?" You asked turning to face Tokoyami. Also putting your hands in your pockets.

"A pro hero. He's a special character if I'm being honest. You'll see what I mean." Tokoyami huffed. From the way he phrased his sentances you began doubting this whole thing. This did not seem like something fun...

"I think they assigned you to him to learn you fly.. I mean he tried to make me fly too...." He rubbed his chin in tought while looking at a random wall or something. "Pfft... You can fly?" You asked amused by the tought of Tokoyami flying with two small wings.

"No." He stated bluntly. "It would have been cool tho!" His shadow friend ,wich was his quirk 'Dark-shadow' , butted into the conversation.

.

.

.

"Here's all the paperwork sir." You stated as you gave the stack that had cost you a sleepless-night to Aizawa.

The black-haired man took it from your hold and nodded. He skimmed over some of the pages most likely to make sure you filled them in before he went to turn them in.

"Good job kid. You may go back to... Whatever you were doing." He waved you off with a tired yawn. 'Why does this guy never sleep?' You asked yourself internally with confused eyes.

You walked of into the kitchen to help with making dinner.

Today's cheffs: You, Satou and Hagakure. 

You had to admit that working with Hagakure was quite hard since you didn't see her most of the time. Something you felt quite bad for.... 

After some playfull banter and bad cooking jokes from Satou the lasagna was done and out of the oven. You taking it over to the table with your quirk in order to make sure no-one would get burned.

The table soon flooded with hungry students and you sat down aswell. 

You sat next to Kouda today and made some small talk with him when possible. It didn't go so well since both of you had limited social skills...

As you were eating a flash flashed into your visage. You blinked out the harsh ligh in the seconds after and looked at where it came from.

Beside you under the table a certain ball-headed grape boy sat smirking to himself with a camera in his hands.

"Delete that Mineta." You sneered aggresifly. "Hehe, no can do L/N. I'm gonna editf this and sell that to tze girls.." He said with a perverted glare. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean..?" You stared at him with a glare.