∣MHA - Start∣

Quick AN: It's been awhile since I watched MHA so some details might be haywire, this is also the first part I ever tought up from this fic so the storyline itself might be kinda cringey ._. sorry. The dialogue will be ok tought :3 Ofcourse some storyline from the anime is used so spoilers!!!!

----------------------------

(Your POV)

I was falling, rather quickly at that.... Not like I hadn't done this before...

'Is that my school backpack?' I looked upwards at the falling bag.

I had already gotten under the clouds so the ground shouldn't be too far? Was this worth it? To die in order to be free? Should I have stayed? No, I shouldn't have. Don't start regretting things. It's done I can't go back.

'I guess it's the end for real this time...' My last toughts echoed trough my head as I passed out... Wich I was quite happy about since I wouldn't need to feel the hard crash and awfull pain of falling fron this height.

(3rd person POV)

Out on the training grounds stood 1A, a class filled with future heroes. They were all training hard for this dream. A green haired boy was punching things. A dark blue haired boy was running really fast. A brown haired girl was making things float.

The rest of the students was doing their own things. Their teacher watches them, sometimes giving advice or commentary.

Or falling asleep but we shouldn't talk about that.

Something up in the air is seen falling at a rapid speed. Now having just gotten trough the cloud layer.

The brown haired girl was the first to notice since she was looking at the floating objects.

She could see that it was going to fall on the training grounds they were on. By closer notice seeing a person shaped thing.

"Aizawa-Sensei! There's a person falling from the sky!" The girl yelped out, now letting all her floating objects fall.

The teacher shot awake and yelled out instuctions.

They didn't know who or what exactly was falling out of the sky but it wouldn't look good if someone died on schoolgrounds.

So they got the brown haired girl to get as close to the object as possible. The speeding blue haired boy zoomed her forward and then, as a next step of their plan they used the rock-hard ability of their red haired fellow to shield the girl from the explosion cast by an angry blonde kid.

With this, the brown haired girl got up into the air and made herself float. When the object came into her field of touch she quickly touched them and made them float.

Both floating safely to the ground.

The girl could now see that it was a person, altough they had some... extra parts. Not that that was a rarity in their world.

Nobody noticed the backpack falling untill it slapped on the ground making most of the students turn.

The teacher grabbed the person from the girls arms and inspected them to see if one, they had any injuries. Two, Wether they were a villain or anyone suspicious.

Some of them than brought the unconcious being to the nurses office in the school.

(3rd person POV)

"I -- una--- t- f-nd -he- in th- dat- bas-.." You hear a voice speak, however not able to make out what they're saying.

Your eyes are closed and you can't seem to get them to open. 'Maybe the afterlife is very dark?' Your toughts sounded.