|The Rising of the Shield hero - Begin |

(First MMD video above. Watch at own risk.)

! Summary of all dimensions before this one !

-MHA: You got forced to be a hero, trained to use your magic ability (being able to make transparent red shapes with your mind, draining for your muscles) and saw some-one die for the first time.

-Harry Potter: Learned magic and more training of your powers. You get to keep your wand. First kill of your life, not a happy experience. Now on talking terms with Kai.

Question of the day: Slay or be slayed?

(2nd person POV)

When you opened your eyes again you could see you were high up in the air instead of getting chased trough a castle hall by a deranged blinde kid.

Was this a change for the better? The voice in your head said it was.

You felt the wind cut into your skin as you saw the sky be relplaced by clouds as you fell trough the damp layer of clouds.

This meant you didn't have that long untill you hit the ground.... perhaps it was time to start panicking.

You tried to use your powers to catch yourself but it seemed as if you were frozen in fear. With the unability to clench your muscles, you had no choice but to keep falling.

'Oh my god, oh my god! I'm going to die again! No, no. This time im dying for real!' You panicked and tried to atleast see where you would land but it was too late.

First, a hit to your back by a hard branch. Making you now roll around and face the floor as you groaned in pain, a loud crack having been heard and you had a feeling that it wasn't the branch. 

Then another branch, right in your stomach. You almost puke up your last meal, however are stopped by a harsh branch to your head. Now the world is spinning....

And then a last oof as you land on the grass below. You cry out in pain the moment you lay still as you realize you've broken your back and hit your head.

Trough tears you bite your tongue to stop screaming and sobbing. Afraid of what might hear you in this unfamiliar enviroment.

This was the first time you were awake for one of your 'descends' and oh was it awfull. Somehow tough, you were alive.

'What a bummer, I really wanted to die.' You joke in your head trying to escape the situation trough dark comedy.

A stream of water sounds in the distance and you get the urge to drink. so with a delusional goal in your head you begin dragging your broken body over the forest floor, towards the stream.

The crawling process is painfully slow as you almost scream at every movement you make. Tears streaming down your dirty face as you claw at the ground. Your nails collecting dirt as you feel it dig into your skin.

Gaining a cut or two when grabbing at some sharp stones. It was a process of pure agony. A fitting punishment for your crimes.

You finally saw the clear water in front of you. A stream, glittering in the sulight. You bite your tongue untill you taste blood and continue crawling on the ground.

The water is now within reach, you can feel your strength leave your criplled body. You let out a shake breath as you feel the water against your hand. It cleans of the dirt and feels almost magical to touch.

You put in one last effort and roll into the water. Judging from how your legs weren't paralyzed you could guess you broke your back in the least awfull way.