A problem

(3rd person POV)

This was it, you dont know how, you got here but after a dungeon dwell with Naofumi and friends you ended up trapped in a room.

Alone.

Not even Kai responded to you as you walked trough the darkness.

I mean, you knew he was an asshole but he never ignored you...

Something was wrong, you could feel it as the haird on your tail stood up as if being electrecuted.

You let your hand glide against the wet cobble wall of the dungeon, hoping to find your way out of the dark, only to eep when touching a bug.

Due to your surprise you took a step back and heard a click.

The floor under you seemed to move before it ultimatly collapsed since the dungeon was way too old to work on its own.

You fell the couple of meters untill you hit the floor.

The darkness still present in the lower levels.

You screamed for someone to come get you, your powers useless somehow.

Nothing worked. Your voice didn't even make noise.

It was just you in this engulfing darkness.

Thats when you noticed a splashing noise, and before you knew it, water was up to your feet.

Drenching your shoes as you started panicking.

It came put of the walls, multiple at a time.

Water splashing into the already small room, yet you couldnt see where it came from.

It had reached your knees and it was cold, oh so cold. Barely above freezing.

Yiu shuddered and began clawing at the walls hoping to find an exit. Yet nothing helped.

Now the water was up to your stomach.

You began shivering and breathing heavily in panic as the water rose.

Crying and sobbing only helped fill the room, by only a little ofcourse.

The water had reached your chin and you realised the ceiling wasn't that high either, you'd only have a few moments untill you ultimatmy drowned.

Then came the time to hold in your breath as the water had filled the whole room.

Bubbels coming from the holes in the walls where the water came from. You cried but it resluted in nothing.

Eventually your breath ran out and you gasped for air, however, there was none.

The cold water filled your lungs and you could feel the harsh sting as it dragged you to the bottom of the room.

The last bit of air in you making its way out in a colum of bubbles as it left you lifeless on the floor of this hidden room.

Forever to rot in the cold water.

The end of Y/N.

April fools, stickers. Altough it isnt really convincing lol. Ok go to the actual chapter now because I actually did my best on that one 😚.