∣Prologue - End∣

(3rd person POV)

How long had you been laying there now? You didn't know...

'How many days has it been? Has it been days? Weeks? Months?!' You thought, with no sense of time. There was no time indicator in the room, just this stupid purple everywhere that you've been looking at for who knows how long.

You hadn't been hurt or murderd yet... Wich is good? Maybe? But this was just another kind of torture. Laying in a bed with your ankle shackeld to the bedpost. With no entertainment!

If you could protest you would... You actually hadn't tried to yet. After finding out what kind of situation you were actually in... You hadn't dared to speak more then the needed words to Kai.

You were growing more tired everyday... No matter how much you slept it didn't help the eyebags and fatigue that went throughout your body. You could barely lift your arms. Let alone stand up.

 Escape was futile. 

You had heard that multiple times. You didn't know if you should be happy that Kai visited you so often to just talk. Pat your head. Say nice things and read you books.

It was nice, you had to admit... For the moment being. But as soon as he left you'd realise your situation again. You had to get out.

Well, easier said then done... As mentioned before you were becomming weaker by the second.

The cause was unknown to you but atleast your body stopped hurting so terribly.

"Y/N? Are you awake?" You heard a soft voice question in a silent tone. You hummed. You knew who it was...

Kai of course who else?

You hadn't seen anybody else in... however long you were here.

"I've brought you some soup!" Kai exclaimed exitingly while making his way to the chair beside you.

"Say aaah." He orderd with a spoonfull of soup in his hands. So you did. It smelled nice. So why would you not? Soup. It tasted like good soup. Soup.

Soup.

Yes you'd been here for way to long.

You finished the soup and Kai set it aside once again. He went on with the daily conversation you had. You normally only respond in hums or short answers. Not having enough brain juices to make a grammaticly correct sentence.

Yet here you were asking a question. Not that it was a bad question. Just something you had been wanting to ask for a while.

"Um, can I maybe get something to do... While your gone? It gets really lonely.." You said in a sad tone to maybe strike up some pity. You didn't really feel alone. Just bored but you didn't want to be rude.

"Oh, but ofcourse dear!" He replied happily to your question. 'Ok then...' you stared at him trying to find a catch.

The next day when you awoke there were some books and a couple of art supplies layed out on your bedside table.

A note attached to the top book.

'Y/N,

I hope that this is ok!

I know your feeling quite sick so I didn't want to include anything

too energy needing.

With love Kai <3 '

You then realized that you indeed did not have any energy to do pretty much anything and that your request was a stupid one.