A true hero

Question of the day: Best way to get rid of a body? 3.2.1. Go!

(3rd POV) (Not like I ever use another one but whatever?)

You woke up in cold sweat. This night had been horrible. You woke up multiple times not being able to remember what made you wake up. You almost considered going to someone else's room to ask for comfort but didn't want to burden anyone with your silly nightmares.

It was six A.M. So you decided that going back to sleep wouldn't matter. Standing up and shivering due to the cold floor under yout feet you walked over to your dresser.

Mr.Aizawa had gotten all of you a day off so you didn't need to wear your uniform. You scoured around your dresser to find most clothes dirty. 'I don't wanna do laundry!!!' You whined to yourself making a matching face.

Taking all you had left -to your horror one of the outfits Aoyama had chosen for you- Taking the white long sleeved shirt with frills on it and wider underarms. It looked pretty much like Aoyama's shirt and if you were to be honsest it looked slightly medival. But whatever.

You had enough pants so that wasn't a problem. 'I look ridiculous... But it's not like I care so-' You continued blabbing on to yourself while going trough your morning routine.

Brushing your now sharper teeth you looked at your tired self. A black smudge still present on your face from yesterday. No you didn't want to think about that. That's for another time...

You spit out the slightly stinging toothpaste and make up your hair. A bit of ash falls out sometimes.... You should shower in the evening.

You reach the downstairs area and enter the kitchen. No-one seems to be around, wich you very well appreciated. You really couldn't manage a normal conversation today.

Your head hurt, your muscles hurt... 'Whatever just eat some cereal...' You reminded yourself. Sitting down with a sad bowl of unindentified cereal you curl up into a sad ball. 

'No stop it. Nothing happened!' You once again remind yourself. 'Where even is everyone?' You now question.

Eating the cereal in the fastest way possible you stood up and put the bowl in the sink. You look out of the window and notice a drop.

Another drop.

Yet another one.

"How fitting it's raining..." You murmered. No-one was around anyway. You stared at the raindrops sticking onto the window. Water always looked so nice...

"L/N? I'm glad your awake already. It's your turn to talk about what happened yesterday." Mr.Aizawa spoke softly suprised that you were downsatirs.

"Ok." You simply answered. Now walking behind him slightly sad that you have to talk to some random person instead of watching raindrops on the window.

You walk further then you taught you'd go. Even having to go outside?

"Grab an umbrella kiddo." Mr.Aizawa instructs you now pulling out his aswell. You noticed his umbrella was dry. But if he had brought others over to where you we're going then wouldn't it be wet?

'No stop it thats not important.' You instructed yourself while grabbing a random umbrella from the bucket.

Following Aizawa was actaully very peacefull. The rain was calm enough to sound nice and not splash on your pants. The wind wasn't blowing heavilly so the droplets fell straight down.

You both came to a stop at the school entrance. Aizawa putting his umbrella away with you following suit.

Going up some levels you came up infront of 'Principal'. 'Wow we have one?' Was your first tought wich you realised later was a stupid one.