Nest

♕Question of the day: How is your day going dear?♔

(3rd person POV)

Well.. You woke up for a start... You know like pretty much everyday in your life.

You actually felt less pain then... yesterday? Why that was was a mistery to you but you decided to just open your eyes.

'Where am I this time?' You tought as you looked aound the... appartement?

The sun was up high and bright. A sight you were easily able to see from the huge windows decorating the whole left wall. You rubbed your eyes to get rid of the burning feeling of awakening and stared around a bit more.

Suddendly a figure came into the room trough the open door.

The sight of him immediatly made you remember that this wasn't just a nice change of rooms.

"You kidnapped me!" You croaked out hoarse and quiet.

The bird man also know as Hawks stuck up his arms as if feigning innocence. "Don't worry little one. I didn't kidnap you. You were in danger and I helped you, just like a hero is supposed to." He explained with an aloof smile.

Fury was rising in your body while you watched him stand there all happy and proud. He had killed a man! How could he just stand there like this!?

"Calm down little bird. I'm not going to hurt you." He cooed as he slowly progressed toward you. You tried to somehow flee yet all energy had left at the first yell you made. "Do I look like a damm bird to you?" You snapped out equally hoarse due to your dehydrated throath.

Perhaps you shouldn't be argueing with a powerfull person when you're clearly unable to defend yourself but the anger in you had to get out.

He only softly frowned at your hostility, "Why is it I scare you so much? Did those villains drill this into you? We used to be so friendly with eachother Y/N." He sulked as he decided to stop getting closer.

You tried to argue back right after the sentance but Hawks had caught your attention before you could. "Shhh, don't use any more of your energy. Let's continue talking after you've gotten a meal into that stomach of yours." He instructed rather joyfully.

He walked away while you kept a 'as focussed as you could' eye on him.

His back turned right and he was out of sight. So ofcourse you quickly jolted away from whatever bed structure you had been put on and fell down at first contact with the floor.

A thud echoed trough the appartement building as your breathing got erratic and you shiffled your body under a random table.

Some hurried steps ran towards the room you were in, steps that undoubtely belonged to Hawks...

"Y/N? Are you ok? Whe-..." He cut himself off.

A chuckle left the bastards lips as you hugged yourself under the table.

"A-are you serious? Come on, there's a lot more and beter placed to hide you know? I can see your feet sticking out from under the table." He mused to himself mildly mocking you.

You denied the urge to lunge at him and smack him unconcious since well... you wouldn't sucseed...

"Why don't you get back on the bed, it's a lot more comfortable, and I go grab the breakfast I just made? Sound good? Yea I know." He clapped his hands together twice as he left the room once again.

You sighned in defeat as you couldn't find a beter hiding spot before the bird man came back int the room.

He sat down next to you on the bed and placed the board with random food ,you couldn't look at or you'd get hungry, before him.