A/N

This is probably going to be really boring but its important! I tried to shorten it but it's still long, sorryyyyy.

Anything that is italicized  is *usually* a thought and anything in bold is something from me (author). Any trigger warnings will be put at the top of the chapter and there will be bold lettering of where to skip to if it is a big trigger warning. I know basically nothing about (American) football, so if I mess up the football rules or whatever then that's why. I probably won't be writing much about football for that reason.

This story will probably end up being a little different than the story on my TikTok by the end. (Future me: it is slightly different but still very similar so far)

I am in school still so I don't know how often I will be able to update/write, but I will do my best. I'm also from the US so I will use American terms and use the American grade/grading system for anything school related. 

Future me: I have now made a posting schedule! I try to post every Saturday at 8:30 am PST/9:30 am MST/10:30 am CST/11:30 am EST/3:30 pm UTC/4:30 pm BST/Sunday at 3:30 am NZST. Let me know if you want me to add another time zone :).

TikTok- @weirdcraftingtable13

Dream's family:
Mother- Jane she/her
Father- Frank he/him
Older sister- Macy 17 she/her senior/12th grade
Younger sibling- Alex 15 they/them sophomore/10th grade
Younger sister- Drista 14 she/her freshman/9th grade
Younger brother- Hayden 12 he/him 7th grade
Younger sister- Allie 11 she/her 6th grade
Younger brother- Carter 9 he/him 4th grade

Dream/Clay is 16 and he is best friends with Sapnap who is also on the football team. 

George's family: 
Mother- Diane she/her
Older brother- Jackson 17 he/him senior/12th grade
Older brother- Jason 17 he/him senior/12th grade

George's brothers (Jackson and Jason) are identical twins. 

George has just recently over the summer moved to the US from England. He is transgender (female to male) and has not gotten top or bottom surgery. He started testosterone when he was 13 and is now 16. 

Other people that might be in the story are: Sapnap/Nick, Karl, Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur.

I will NOT write: smut (they are minors in this story), anything related to suicide, taking/using any drugs that are not prescribed or over-the-counter, drinking alcohol (again minors), and anything related to self harm. More may be added later as I think of things.