Interruptions (ch. 24)

TW's: noneeeee!

3rd Person

It was now Friday morning, the day of Dream and Sapnap's first (American) football game of the season. Dream was waiting for George in "their spot." It wasn't actually their spot but it was where they met up every day before school started. It was in an area that wasn't visible to most students unless they were looking for it, which is why they liked it.

It was unlike George to get there after Dream. Usually, George was early and Dream forgot something and ended up getting to school late. This morning, Dream had gotten up on time, gotten ready for school, eaten breakfast with his siblings, and didn't forget anything. It was a very rare occurrence.

Dream wasn't used to being early and became impatient as he waited for George to show up. He wanted to see George and the blush that crept onto his face whenever he complimented him.

While Dream began to type out a text message to George asking him where he was, George snuck up behind Dream to scare him.

George jumped onto Dream's back, hugging him from behind. "Hi," George laughed out as he felt Dream jump slightly at the contact and almost fall over.

"What the-" Dream paused mid-sentence. Once he had processed everything that just happened, he continued, "You scared me."

George laughed and kept a tight grip on Dream to ensure he wouldn't fall off his back and crack his head open. Dream held the underside of George's thighs for support after he had turned off and pocketed his phone.

"Hi," Dream responded, somewhat delayed due to the shock.

"Hi," George repeated, resting his head on top of Dream's and looking around, he could see a lot from this high up. This must be what it's like for Dream, George thought. Obviously, Dream wasn't this tall but it was close enough.

Dream asked George how he was and he responded with the usual, "Good."

They chatted back and forth for a few minutes about the game and Dream talked about being nervous, he hadn't had a game in a while.

George kissed Dream's head from behind, in response, finally giving up the internal battle to not kiss Dream. He always wanted to kiss Dream. "You'll do great," George reassured Dream, to which Dream thanked him.

George kept his head resting on top of Dream's, he could tell Dream had showered the night before based on how poofy his hair looked and felt. George had tried to tell Dream not to sleep with his hair wet since it was curly but he didn't listen and George could definitely tell. At least Dream's hair smelled good, George loved the smell of his shampoo.

A smaller boy with blonde, slightly less curly hair than Dream's came running towards them pulling another boy. The second boy was shorter and had brown hair, he didn't look too happy to be awake this early. The boys looked like complete opposites of each other.

George knew both of the boys, they were "friends" of Dream and Sapnap and their names were Tommy and Tubbo. They were 15 and sophomores (10th grade) in high school. He had heard many stories and met them a couple of times before. Neither George nor Dream knew whether or not they were friends. If you asked Tommy he would say they were but Dream wasn't really sure if it was a forced friendship (by Tommy, of course).

"Dream! Big D!" Tommy yelled at Dream, even though they were less than 6 feet away from each other.

"Stop calling me that, Tommy." George could practically hear the eye roll in Dream's voice as he spoke.

"Fine," Tommy said, but he said that every time, yet here he is calling him "Big D" once again. "Why have you guys been so close the past two days?" Tommy asked, moving on from the past conversation quickly and gesturing towards George and Dream who were basically attached to each other.