One

Travis

I grumble and get up. Another day at school. At least today is Thursday. Close to Friday. I sigh and walk to my dresser. I grabbed my usual purple sweater and it's getting colder so I grabbed some plain black jeans. I carefully take my shirt off due to the fresh, purple, bruises on my body. I carefully put on my clean sweater. Then I grab my jeans and put them on. I usually sleep in my boxers. I grab my books that were on my desk and put them in my bag that was plopped next to my bed. I walked back to my dresser to grab some pencils since I lost my other ones. I gently put my bag over my back and walk out of my room, gently shutting the door behind me.

Sal

I slowly wake up and wait a few minutes in bed waiting for my eyes to adjust to the light. Once they finally did I sat up. I grab my mask and glass cup that had my glass eye in it. I walk into the bathroom and carefully set the cup on the sink. I wash my hands and gently take my glass eye out of the water. I carefully put the eye in my socket and blink a few times to adjust. I put my hair into pigtails then brush my teeth. I tried to avoid the mirror as much as possible since.. Well.. You know. I put my mask on and adjust my hair and mask till it felt comfortable for the day. I sigh and walk back out the bathroom. I walk back into my room and slightly smile at gizmo asleep on my pillow now. I walk over to my wardrobe and open it. I grab my usual dark grey sweater and red ripped jeans. I also grab a pant chain thing just for something different. I shut my wardrobe doors and take my shirt off. I sigh at the sight of my cuts.. I shouldn't.. But I can't stop. It helps me in a way. I grab my sweater and put it on. Then I put my jeans on. I grab the chain and clip it on the two hooks for when you wear a belt. It had three different chains that dangled a bit lower than the one above. I walk over to giz and pet him and walk out of my room. I walk over to the edge of the couch to grab my bag that I left there last night. I put my bag over my shoulders and walked to the door. I put my shoes on and left the apartment. I walked over to the elevator door and clicked the button. I stood there for what felt like forever then the doors finally opened. I stepping inside the elevator and clicked the one. I already knew Larry and Todd were waiting for me to walk to school.