Eight

Travis

I kept thinking about what Sal said a few hours ago. "I'll wait for you Travis." What does that mean? I was currently carefully wrapping my arm because I sliced my wrists with a blade. I shouldn't, but I deserve pain. I mess everything up. I'm a disappointment. Father even said so. I'm a disgusting fag. No one loves me. I sigh and walk out of my room. I walk down stairs and father was on the couch. "Travis. Your mother is sick so cook for yourself or starve. I could care less." I grumble and he turns to look at me. "What was that? Son." I quickly wince. "N-nothing father!" He gets up and walks over to me. "Why lie?" I quickly stiffen and he looks down at me. He punches me in the eye. I instantly hold my eye with my hand. He then shoved me into the kitchen table. I gasped for air and fell to the ground. He chuckled and said, "You don't deserve food. You freak." He then leaves back into the living room. I hold my stomach and walk back upstairs. Why is my life like this?! I didn't do shit!! I shut my door and walk to my bed. Shaking. I silently lay down and lay my face on my pillow. Then I started crying. Sobbing. I yanked the side of my hair. I hate myself. I hate everything, about me.

Sal

Larry has been, more distant than he used to be. It kind of annoys me. I asked him if he wanted to hang out today, and yesterday but he said he was busy! It's fucking bullshit! I walk into the bathroom and grab my razor blade I hid in my sleeve before I walked in here. I pull my shirt sleeve up and sigh. I put my arm over the sink and press the blade against my arm. I gently push it into my skin and sliced it across my arm. I did this a few more times then stopped because my hand was shaking so bad. I put the blade on the sink edge and wash my arm. I then open the mirror thing and grab bandages. I wrap it around my arm then grab the blade and washed that off too. I sigh and leave the bathroom. I walk to my dresser and put the blade in it. I walk over to my bed and plop down on it. I silently cry to myself. I hate myself. I'm so disgusting.