Nine

Sal

It was Wednesday afternoon and Ash and Larry asked to hang out in Larry's place. Me and Larry were playing video games while Ash was drawing on Larry's bed. Larry got pissed because I killed him again. "God damnit! I'm going for a smoke." Me and Ash nod and he gets up and leaves. I heard ash shuffle around behind me but I was picking at my fingers because I was bored. "Sal?" Ash said behind me. I turn to look at her and nod. "Yeah?" She slightly smiles. Can you uh- stand up?" I nod confused. She stands up too. "I'm.. I'm sorry but.. I like you." Before I reacted she reached behind my head and undid my bottom strap. She lifted my mask enough to kiss me. Then Larry walked back in. Shit. Ash quickly pulled away and I just stood there. Shocked. "W-What.. What the hell?!" Larry looked at us. Furious. "Sal!! You know I like Ash! Why did you kiss her?!" He stared at me. What?! "I didnt-" Ash cut me off. "Yeah Sal!.. I don't like you like that!.." I stared at her in disbelief and disgust. "What the fuck?! I didn't do shit!! She kissed me!!! What the fuck Larry!!" Larry was pissed. "Ash has been my friend since kindergarten! She wouldn't lie!! You're a disgusting friend. We're done Sal. Fuck you. Get out." I stood there looking at them both. Tears were rolling down my face. Fuck them both. "FUCK YOU LARRY JOHNSON!!!" I flipped them off and walked out. I slammed Larry's door and Lisa looked at me from the kitchen. "S-Sal?" She quickly walked over to me and I just stood between the kitchen and Larry's door. She quickly hugged me. "What happened?!" I just stood there crying like a little kid. She pulled away from hugging me and gently put her hand on my cheek. "I'll talk to him. I'm sorry Sal. Go home and rest. You have school tomorrow darling." I strap my mask back together and nod. "B-Bye Lisa. Thanks for everything." She gently smiles and nods. I walk out of the apartment and to the elevator. Tears were still rolling down my face. Fuck.. Fuck them all.. I walk into the elevator and click the 4. I hate my life.. No one would miss me if I just died at this point.. The elevator doors open and I walk to my apartment. I walk in and close the door behind me. I took my shoes off and walked into my room. I shut my door and locked it. I slid down the door after I shut it. I quickly yanked my prosthetic off and threw it across the room. I cover my face with my hands. I moved one of my hands to him my leg with my fist. I thought Larry was my friend.. I lost.. Everything. I slam my head back against my door. I doubt dad is even home. He never is! Gizmo was by my side. I gently yet quickly grabbed him and hugged him. He gently licked my nose. "A-Atleast I have you.. Giz.." I sob into gizmo's fur.