Three

Travis

It was lunch break and I walked to my locker to put my books away before I walked to lunch. I opened my locker and something slid out. I grab the paper and open it. It was folded. I look at it and it was me? Odd. It looks good though. I gently fold it back and put it in my bag. I close my locker and walk to the cafeteria. Honestly, that made my day.

Sal(A few minutes earlier)

I walked up to Travis' locker and grabbed the drawing of him out if NY notebook. I carefully tore it out and folded it neatly. I gently put it in his locker and walked to lunch.

(Now)

I sat down in between Larry and Todd. Larry looked at me suspiciously. "Todd told me you drew a drawing of Travis?" I roll my eye and nod. "Fuck you Todd!" Todd giggles like a kid and I quickly stand up. I start walking towards the door when it opens and of course, it was Travis. We bump into each other and he rubs his forehead then glares at me. "Fucking watch it fag!" Travis shoved past me and walked to his normal spot. I grumble and walk out of the cafeteria. So.. Fucking embarrassing! I quickly walk to my locker and open it. I grab my notebook and pencil. I quickly slam my locker and leave the building. I slump down on a tree and get comfortable at the roots. I sigh and open my notebook. I start to sketch.

Travis

Sal wasn't in algebra with me. Strange. But u couldn't give two shits about that fucking fag. He ran into me when I was entering the cafeteria. "Travis? Can you go look for Sal?" Mrs. Packerton looks at me and u grumble. "Yeah sure. Whatever." I grab the Hall pass and leave. "Where would Fisher be." I hissed out his name. I walk out of the building since he likes to ditch. I see him drawing something under a tree. I roll my eyes. I walk up to him and say, "Sally face you're late!" I hiss his name out angrily. He quickly looks up at me and sighs. "Oh. Sorry." God why does he apologize for everything?! So annoying. "Whatever." I roll my eyes and walk back into the building. I heard the door open when I turned the corner. I walked back into Algebra class. "Did you find him?" Mrs. Packerton looked at me. I nod and walk back to my seat. Right when I sat down Sal walked in. Mrs. Packerton sighs. Sal was her favorite. I roll my eyes. "Sal Fisher.. Please don't be late again." Sal just nods and sits down. Now if that was anyone else we would get in trouble! Bullshit!