Twenty

The day of the party. I'm kind of nervous. What of Travis doesn't show up because of his dad? I was getting ready to leave since I was going over with Todd to help Neil and Phillip set everything up. Mostly the DJ shit and my guitar. I grabbed my guitar case and left my room. Today, I decided to leave my hair down. "Bye dad!! See you later, or tomorrow!!" He waves goodbye from the couch and I leave the apartment. I close the door behind me and walk to the elevator.

Travis

It was around 6:30. Phillip helped make an excuse for where I was going. He said that I planned to go over to his house for the weekend and it took awhile, but father finally agreed. But I had to do chores for the rest of the week, which is okay. I walked out of my house and acted like I was walking to Phillip's. Luckily, Phillip lives close to Neil.

Sal

No one has shown up yet but then there was a knock at the door. "Come in!!" Neil shouted from the kitchen while he was setting drinks out. I was busy testing my guitar with Phillip watching while sitting on the couch. I watched a blond, familiar, male walk in. "Travis!!! Glad you could make it!!" I smile under the prosthetic. Phillip waves but continues to face me on the couch. "Oh! Hey Travis!!" Travis kind of jumped back when he heard Neil shout from the kitchen. "Jesus!! Hi Neil!" I heard Neil faintly chuckle from the kitchen. Travis walked over to us and sat down next to Phillip. "You guys want to hear my song before everyone gets here?" By then Neil and Todd walked in the huge living room and sat down too. "Why not?" Phillip asked and gave me a thumbs up. I nodded.

After I finished singing the song I carefully leaned my guitar on the wall and walked over to everyone and dramatically bowed. "I know, I was super good wasn't I?" Todd rolls his eyes. "Yes. I think everyone will love it. Other than Ash and Larry." Todd says. Everyone chuckles.

It's been at least an hour and a lot of people were here. I was currently hanging out with Travis up next to Phillip. "SAL!! YOU SHOULD SING THE SONG NOW!! I'M PRETTY SURE NEIL TEXTED ME SAYING ASH AND LARRY WERE HERE SOMEWHERE!" Phillip shouted at me since the music was loud. "ALRIGHT!" I don't usually shout so my voice is gonna die tonight. Phillip then cuts off the music making a few people turn. He then hands me a microphone and turns it on. He gives me a thumbs up and walks towards Travis. "Uh- Hey everyone. Most may know me, some may not. Anyways, I wrote a song recently. It's based off of someone who screwed me over. Now, you know who you are. You caused me to lose my best friend. Over you LYING to him. FUCK YOU ASHLEY CAMPBELL!!" I then handed the microphone to Phillip and he turned it off and got my guitar ready.

The whole time I sang I stared right at Ash. She started crying once I was done. I saw Larry next to her and he looked pissed. But I didn't care. Phillip then carefully started putting my guitar away and I grabbed the microphone again and turned it on. "Ash, you could've fixed this, or you could've been honest from the start. But you fucked this friendship up and you know it. Larry, if you really want to know what she did, ask her. Anyways, have a good night everyone else, and have fun partying!" I then turn the microphone off and switch with Phillip and he turned the music back on. I walked over to Travis and he chuckled. "Ash looked so upset! And then Larry looked so pissed! It was awesome!" Travis grins and I roll my eye.