Six

Sal

"Bye Travis!!!" I wave out the door as I watch Travis enter the elevator. We didn't sleep last night because we got distracted with movies and learning about each other. I smile and shut the door. I walk back into my room and plop down on my bed. "God I'm tired." I yawned. I took my mask off and my glass eye out. I plopped it gently in the fresh clean glass of water and put my mask on the nightstand. I have no clue what happened afterward because I fell asleep.

"Sal!" I woke up so fast I almost smacked gizmo. "Huh?!" It was Larry. "Morning!" I roll my eyes. "You were asleep longer than I was." I check the time. 3 pm?! "Oh. I didn't sleep last night." Larry looked at me suspiciously. "Why?" I sigh and grab my eye and mask and I put the mask on my lap. "Because.. I didn't?" Larry rolls his eyes and walks over to my beanbags and ploped down on one. I adjust my glass eye once I got it in my eye socket. I put my mask on and walk over to Larry. I sit down on the other beanbag. Larry then quickly got up and grabbed something under my tv on the tv stand. "What's this?" It was, uh. Shit. It's Travis' necklace. "Uh- mine?" Larry rolled his eyes. "When were you Christian?" Quick! Think sal! Think! Oh! I know! "Uh- It was my mom's!" Larry then put it back on the tv stand. "Oh, sorry." He then sits back down on the beanbag. "Anyways. I'm thinking about asking Ash out soon!" He smiles widely and looks at me. "You should! I bet she would date you!" That made Larry blush like crazy and I chuckled. "S-Shut up!!" He slightly smiles too. They are perfect for each other.