Fourteen

Sal

I was laughing with Todd when we walked into the building then Todd turned and looked at me. "Soo, you and Travis?" He wiggled his eyebrows. I quickly blushed and shook my head. "What?! No!" Todd chuckled and patted me on the head. "Sure thing Sal." Then I saw Travis. "Bye nerd!" I ran off and to Travis. "Hey!" He turned and smiled. "Hey Sally." I don't know why but I randomly hugged him. "Uh- Thanks?" He chuckled and hugged me back. I heard Todd walk up behind me. "Whatever you say." I turn and roll my eye. He smiles. "Well, have fun with your boyfriend, I'm going to chemistry. See ya."Todd quickly walked away after he said that. I stood there flushed. " U-Uh- Boyfriend?-" Travis was flushed and confused behind me. "Ignore him. Sorry Trav!" Travis nervously chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck when I turned to look at him. "Anyways, see ya Travis. I better get to chemistry too." He smiles and waves. "Bye Sal!" I then walked away. I'm glad Travis isn't my enemy anymore. He's a good guy.

I walk into the cafeteria and realized Larry was gone. I could care less. I walked into line and grabbed my tray with food. Today was pizza Friday. I walked over to Travis. Which was talking with Phillip. I sit down across from them. "Hey Sally face." Phillip says then took a bite of his pizza. Travis rolls his eyes. "How do you two like that shit?!" As he pointed at the pizza Phillip was eating. "It's good dude!" I say to Travis. I forgot he hated pizza. But really? Pizza?! Phillip chuckles and nods. "Yeah! It's the best Travis!" He nudged Travis in the rib. "No thanks." He pushed his tray away and rolled his eyes. I unbuckle my bottom strap and carefully move the pizza under my mask and take a bite. "That's how you eat?" Travis looked at me curiously. I nod. "Yeah. How else would I eat?" He giggles. "I don't know, but it's interesting you eat that way." Phillip rolls his eyes. "No wonder Todd said you're dating." Travis quickly punched Phillip in the arm. "OW!!" Phillip chuckled and rubbed his arm. "Shut up Phillip!!" Travis says. I chuckle and continue to eat my pizza.

Travis

I walk into the house and neatly line my shoes with the rest. Mother was asleep on the couch. I sigh and walk over to the couch and I carefully grabbed the blanket on the arm rest. I gently put it over her body and kissed her forehead. Father must've went somewhere since he wasn't home. And the lights in the church weren't on. I walk upstairs and into my room. I take my bag off of my shoulders and put it against my bed. I sigh and walk over to my desk. I open the drawer and grab the razor I hid in the back. I couldn't find it.. Odd? I decide to do my homework and walk over to my bag. I grab my books and set them on the desk. I sigh and sit down on the chair. I really didn't want to do homework. But it's all I can do. I grab my pencil and open the book.