Four

Sal

It was Friday. I was hanging out with Larry since Todd forgot something in his apartment. Larry was just going on and on about how pretty Ash was. Yeah, she's cool, but Jesus Christ. I don't need to hear every fucking detail about her. Finally, Todd came back. "Finally." I roll my eye and walk out of the apartments. Now Todd was listening all about Ash. That's payback for telling Larry something I didn't even mean to do. We finally made it into the building and I walked in. Larry and Todd followed right behind. Larry quickly walked over to Ash. Todd caught up to me and looked at me. "You okay?.." He looked concerned. I grumble. "Yeah." He sighs and walks up to Larry and Ash. Ash waves at me and I slightly wave back. I walked to my locker and shoved my stuff in it when I finally got it open. I decided to go to the bathroom before class started. I walked in and washed my hands. I thought I was alone but I heard faint sniffles. I walk over to the stal and slowly peaked to look at the shoes. "Travis?" I awkwardly stood in front of the stal door and he finally answered. "What?!- Sally face?!" I hear him mumble something under his breath. I sigh. "Travis, were you just crying?" He quickly got angry. "What?! No!! Fuck off!!!" I sigh and nod to myself. I walk out of the bathroom.

It was time for class with Travis. Algebra. I walk into the classroom and Travis gave me a dirty look. I sit in my usual seat and sigh. Then Mrs. Packerton started to teach.

"Alright class! Listen up! We're doing a partner project next week!" Everyone started whispering to their friends already. "But, I'm choosing your partners." Everyone grumbled and groaned. She read off everyone's partners and finally got to my name. "Sal Fisher and.. Travis Phelps!" I froze. Travis quickly turned to look at me. Then at Mrs. Packerton. "HIM?!?!" Mrs. Packerton looked up from the paper and nodded. "If you had EARS Phelps, you would know I said you're with Sal." I heard Travis grumble. "Alright class! Get with your partners and try to learn more about them. Travis slowly got up and walked over to me. He sat down in the seat in front of me and sat around his seat. He rested his arms on the back of the seat and put his head on his arms. He sighs. "Can we.. Uh work on the stupid project at your house?" I nod. "Meet at the tree where you caught me drawing yesterday?" He nods. He then walks back to his seat and sits down. Then the bell rings.