Nineteen

Sal

I couldn't stop laughing at Travis's messy hair. But, it was.. Hot?.. God what's wrong with me! I also learned a lot about Travis during lunch yesterday since he told me about his father.. I feel horrible about that. But I can't do much since it's not my father and I don't have proof to get him in jail. "Shut up!! I ran out of hair gel!!" He rolls his eyes and grumbles. "It really isn't that bad, it's just funny because you always have your hair to the side." Phillip says. It was lunch break so he was with us. I stopped laughing and took deep breaths. Then I took another look at Travis and started laughing again. "Sal I swear.. I'm going to kill you if you don't shut up!!" Travis smacks me on the top of the head. I instantly stopped. This dick just hit me! I smacked him on the head back. "Hey!!!" Travis then smacked me on the head again. Phillip started laughing as we did that back and forth. "Okay!! Okay! I quit!" Travis holds his hands up in defense and rolls his eyes. "Good!" I smile proudly even though they can't see it. "It'd be nice to see your smile sometime." Travis slightly smiled at me and Phillip nodded in agreement. "It would! I bet you have a pretty smile." I got embarrassed and blushed. "Thanks.. No one has said that before. Honestly, not even Larry." Travis rolls his eyes. "Don't even get me started with fucking LARRY." I giggle and Phillip nudged Travis in the rib.

Finally, the end of the day. I was walking with Travis because we walk together until we split ways at the church. "Well, see ya tomorrow?" I stop and look up at Travis. He nodded. "Oh, what time is it?" I forgot me and Phillip didn't tell him a time. "I think 7? If not, ask Phillip. I'm not 100% sure. He probably is since he's the DJ there." Travis nodded. "Thanks Sal. See you there." He pats me on the head and walks towards his house. Then I turn and walk towards the apartments. I felt like talking to Terrance today. I'm in an oddly good mood. But, maybe it's because I feel like something good is going to happen tomorrow.