Seventeen

Sal

Wednesday. This week has been slow as hell. I was currently hanging out with Phillip and Travis because the two idiots needed help with classes. "Ohh.. So that's how you do 2+2" I roll my eyes. "God you're stupid Phillip." Travis chuckles. Phillip glares at Travis then shoved him off the bed. "HEY!!" Travis yelled and quickly got up. He flipped Phillip off and put his arms on his waist and stood there proudly. "The hell is wrong with you?" Phillip stared at Travis being weird. I pinched the edge of my nose and grumbled. "Doesn't seem like you guys need tutoring." I roll my eye jokingly and Travis looked over at me. "NO I need tutoring!! My father will literally KILL me if I don't get my grades up." What?- Uh.. Okay.. "Oh- Uh- Alright, uhm, well, what classes do you need help with anyways?" Travis sat back down on the bed after I said that.

"Bye Travis!!! See ya tomorrow!!" Me and Phillip waved as Travis left. "Wanna play some video games?" Phillip asked while he was shutting the door. "Why not?" I was on the couch and Phillip walked over. "You know, I see the way you look at Travis from time to time." Phillip simply said while he was picking a game. "W-What?" Phillip grabbed a game and two controllers. He turned around and rolled his eyes. "You obviously like Travis more than a friend. Which, is cool, but you have to know some things about Travis's family before you try and date him." Phillip handed me a controller and set his on the couch then walked back to the tv. "What do you mean?" I heard Phillip faintly sigh. "Personally, I can't tell you much. It's not my place, but I can tell you the there's always a reason why he has bruises on his body. But, wait until he's ready to ask him. Maybe like tomorrow? He doesn't like to talk about his family 'issues' but he probably would to you. I see he trusts you. A lot." Phillip then turned on the tv and walked back to the couch and grabbed his controller and sat down. I nod. "Thanks Phillip." He smiles and we get ready to play video games.

Last night I pretty much stayed at Phillip's all night. I left at like 3? Maybe 4 in the morning. I learned a lot about him, and some about Travis. I stand up from my bed and stretch. A few cracks and pops, but it felt nice to stretch, I yawn one last time then I grabbed my mask and left. My room. I pretty much got ready for school an hour ago since I didn't sleep at all. Father was in the kitchen. "Morning son." He smiles and I walk over to him. "Morning dad. What ya doing today?" He yawns and drinks his coffee. "Same as always. Oh, Lisa wanted me to tell you that she's sorry you and Larry had a fall out. She tried to talk to him but he's not talking to anyone but Ash. I'm sorry Sal." I nod. "It's fine dad, I've made new friends, and I still have Todd and Neil." Dad smiles. "I'm glad. Now get to school, don't be late!" He chuckles and shoos me away. When he's not drunk, he's a good dad. I smile under my mask and wave. Then I walked out of my apartment. I walk to the elevator and I waited for it to open. Then I walked in the elevator.