*Chapter 14*

A/n: LEMON ALERT!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ANYTHING THAT IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Side note: This is my first time writing any smut so I apologize if it's not great. Hopefully it will get better with the more I write. 😘

(Y/n's Point of View)

     I looked up at Natsu, his cheeks were tinted pink, his Onyx eyes focused in front of him. We were almost home, and I was finally starting to sober up quite a bit. Being a dragon slayer, our metabolism's are extremely fast, which is why I'm still surprised Cana actually managed to out drink me. I nestled my head into Natsu's neck, breathing in his addictive scent. Like warm vanilla and mahogany.... I thought to myself, as it fills my lungs. I want to feel him - all of him - I want his skin to touch mine, I want to be one with him. I can feel my cheeks burning at the thought of his naked body, the thought of his hands roaming my figure, it sends shivers up my spine. I instinctively placed my hand on his toned, bare chest, trailing my fingers along his warm skin. Natsu's heartbeat quickened under my touch, and his grip on me tightened. He looked down at me, biting his lip, his breath shaky. Natsu stopped and set me down, looking intently into my eyes, one hand still resting on my lower back. Then he took a step back, flashing me a cheeky grin.

      "We're home blossom, and I have one more surprise for you," Natsu said huskily. I cocked an eyebrow at him and giggled as he held held the front door open, bowing to me as I walked through. Unknowingly to me, he was getting a great view of my ass from under my skirt as he did so. I stepped into the dark house, and turned the lights on. Everything looks the same, what's the surprise supposed to be? I thought to myself as I made my way throughout our small home. Nothing was different until I made it to our bedroom. My mouth dropped as I stared at the queen sized bed in front of me. It was filled with pillows, black sheets and a red fluffy blanket. I felt Natsu's hand on my lower back, "Happy birthday, blossom," he said, lowly. I turned to him and slammed my lips against his.

      He knew how much I hated sleeping on the hammock, but of course I always did it for him. I could feel the smile on his lips as he kissed me back, both of his strong arms wrapping around my waist. My arms raised to wrap around the back of his neck, fingers twirling his messy, salmon hair. Natsu pulled me closer to him, making me gasp, giving him the opportunity to explore my mouth, our tongues dancing together perfectly in sync. After a minute I pulled back, gulping for air. I could feel how flushed my face was, looking up at him his hair was disheveled. His lips swollen, still glistening and wet from our kiss. A knot formed in my stomach, I was desperate to feel Natsu again. I took a step forward and placed my hand on his chest, but he quickly flinched back away from my touch. I looked at him, worried I may have done something wrong. Natsu was breathing rapidly, his hair covering his eyes.

      "Blossom I.... Now that you're 18.... You feel it too right?" He asked not making any sense to me. "I don't understand, Natsu, what are you getting at?" I asked impatiently. "It's the beginning of mating season... you're finally 18.. and I-I don't know if I can hold myself back anymore," he said in a low voice, "as soon as you walked into the guild hall tonight it took everything in my power to not take you right there." I gasped at his forwardness, but I understood, as soon as I smelled his scent today I knew we were mates. I took a few steps towards him, and placed my hand on his chest as he stiffened. "So what stopped you?" I whispered into his ear. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted him, no I needed him.

      As soon as I said those words, it was like a switch went off for Natsu, he grabbed my waist and wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to the bed. Throwing me down on top of the blanket, and in a flash he was above me. I looked up at him, his eyes glazed over, and he was breathing heavily. "Mate.." he muttered, as he began taking my skirt off and throwing it to the floor. Natsu moved to my shirt, growling as he couldn't get it off fast enough. He smirked as he tore through it exposing my bra. Natsu pulled himself backwards to admire me in just a bra and thong on our bed. "God you're so beautiful, blossom," he said, his voice husky. Moving back towards me he snaked a warm hand down my stomach and into my thong. He began circling my clit, and I felt a jolt of electricity burst through me. I immediately melted into his touch and he admired the moaning mess he had turned me into so quickly. Natsu chuckled and began sucking on my neck, lightly nipping my skin with his sharp fangs.

      "N-natsu..." I moaned out, he chuckled again into my neck, sending vibrations throughout my body. "What do you want, Blossom, tell me, I can't hold back much longer, I need to know it's ok.." he said in a hushed town, he looked into my eyes intensely, searching for my answer. Catching my breath, I looked up at him, I wanted this, we were made for each other. "Please, Natsu, take me, we're mates. Make me yours," I said, my eyes pleading with him not to stop. Natsu flashed me his usual toothy grin before ripping off my bra and thong with his fangs. Quickly standing up he pulled off his clothes, then gently taking off his scarf and tying my wrists to the headboard with it. Jumping back onto the bed, he moved his head down to my heat. "Look at that, Blossom, you're already dripping for me," he chuckled before flicking his tongue between my folds. A moan escaping my lips as he pressed his tongue against my clit, his scarf straining around my wrists as I squirmed from the pleasure.

      "N-Natsu, I'm g-gunna-" before I could even get all the words out he was above me, lips inches from mine. Natsu moved his tip slowly between my folds, breathing heavily. "P-please.." I muttered, and with that, he pushed into me. I took a sharp breath, as I could feel myself stretching around his large, hard length. "F-fuck," Natsu cursed, his voice strained, "I-I won't be able t-to hold back once I s-start moving. Let me k-know when you're ready." I nodded, letting my body get accustomed with how large he was. After a moment I whispered, "o-okay", and Natsu started thrusting into me. "Oh my god," I cried and he began to pick up his pace, his lips once again moved to my neck. He hungrily sucked and nipped at my skin, before biting down hard, sending the feeling of flames down the right side of my neck. He had marked me, I turned my head to his neck to copy his movements, biting down hard, and feeling the magic flow from my mouth to his skin. Natsu started slamming into me harder, now frenzied as he growled "that's it baby, I can feel you tightening around me, cum for me." My moans were growing louder as he slammed against the opening of my cervix. "F-fuck, Natsu," I mewled out, the knot in my stomach tightening, as I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper.

      Natsu groaned against my neck, "louder, scream my name as you cum." I could feel his cock twitching inside of me, his breath was rapid, he was close too. "OH NATSU," I screamed as my orgasm washed over me. Natsu let out one last moan and he drained himself into me, his warm juices filling me, as I quivered around him. He pulled out of me slowly, both of us breathing heavily. He fell back beside me on the bed, we both were dripping in sweat, the room smelling of sex. I turned my head towards him, and touched his cheek. "I love you, Natsu," I said in a hushed voice. Natsu lazily flashed me a grin, "I love you more, Blossom." His warm arms pulling me into his chest, as I immediately fell into the best sleep of my life.

I made quite a few pictures of myself as a basis for the character, so I will be sprinkling them in here and there as basis for Y/n

I made quite a few pictures of myself as a basis for the character, so I will be sprinkling them in here and there as basis for Y/n. I wanted to make the character come alive more, and wanted a basis for the dragon/demon forms she will have in the future.