Chapter 11

"Pinkyyyyyyyy! Wake upppppp," (Y/n) whines, struggling to get out of Natsu's bear hug. "Five more minutes babe, I'm comfy here with you," Natsu sighs, his sleepy voice husky, as he tightens his grip around (Y/n)'s waist. She blushes from her new nickname that he called her and settles back into his chest. "Fine you can have five minutes, but then we gotta go and meet up with the team! Don't forget we gotta make a plan for training," she says excitedly. Natsu starts petting her hair with his eyes still closed, and pulls her closer. "But you smell so good, I just wanna stay here with you." He whines childishly, making (y/n) giggle. "I know, but what if I make you breakfast?" (Y/n) asks him, and at the mention of a meal Natsu perks, jumping out of bed.
   (Y/n) laughs at his behavior, and joins him in getting off of the hammock. "Oh yeah I'm all fired up now! Breakfast and training? Its gunna be an awesome day!" Natsu cheers, rushing to the bathroom to go get ready. Still giggling (y/n) makes her way to the small kitchen and begins making a hearty meal. With them both being dragon slayers, they have quite large appetites. However, Natsu's is a bit more ferocious than hers is. (Y/n) smiles as she fries up some eggs and bacon. Humming as she cooks, and getting lost in her focus on flipping pancakes. Natsu's walks in, wearing nothing but a towel that rests dangerously low on him. His hair still slightly damp, he watches her as she dances around the kitchen.
   She's so adorable when she's cooking. Humming and dancing around without a care in the world. I wanna wake up like this every morning. Natsu smiles to himself and walks up behind (y/n), snaking his arms around her waist, and making her jump in surprise. "N-Natsu! Don't scare me like that," she squeals as she turns around to face him. A deep crimson forming on her cheeks as her (e/c) eyes look him over. AHH! Oh my gosh he looks so hot like this. That towel is so revealing! There's water still dripping down his abs. Crap gotta focus or I'm gunna burn the food! She quickly shakes her thoughts away and returns to cooking. Her face still beat red and hot.
   "Y-you're really d-distracting like that ya know," (y/n) murmurs, causing the pink haired dragon slayer to chuckle. "Sorry, blossom. I'll go put some clothes on," Natsu says as he plants a kiss on (y/n)'s cheek before he leaves. He returns after a few minutes, now fully clothed, to a full breakfast spread and his girlfriend smiling proudly at her work. "Here come eat, you're gunna need it for training. Who knows what Erza has in store for us," (Y/n) says, shuddering at the thought of Erza putting them through some grueling workouts. "It looks amazing and it smells delicious too! Thanks babe," Natsu says grinning. They begin scarring down their meal, and once (y/n) finishes she leaves to go shower and change. Although not before giving Natsu a small kiss before going. He continues shoveling food into his mouth until it's all gone, then proceeds to clean up the kitchen; all the while thinking of (y/n) in the shower.
   The water running down her soft skin, traveling along every curve. Her face flushed from the steam. The things I wanna do to her... Fuck.. Mating season is getting close, I can smell her scent from here.. Coconuts and citrus, it's intoxicating... These hormones are getting out of control, and I need to focus on getting ready for the games.. Come on Natsu, snap out of it! He scolds himself in his mind as he finishes washing the dishes. Going upstairs, he walks into the bedroom to see (y/n) tying up her black combat boots. She's wearing a (f/c) cropped tank and white denim shorts that leave little to the imagination. Her (h/c) hair is tied up in a high ponytail, with small strands hanging down to frame her face. (Y/n) looks up and smiles at him, as she stands up and grabs her small black backpack. "Alright all done, ready to go to the guild?" She asks him and he grins back at her. "O-oh yeah let's do this!" Natsu replies, fist bumping the air.
   They walk to the guild hand in hand, happily strolling along, when (y/n) asks where Happy and Crystal have been all night. "Oh they stayed with Lucy, they said they wanted to give us alone time," Natsu says plainly. "Oh come on, really? Grr Crystal should know better, I mean I'm not like that!" (Y/n) grumbles in annoyance, causing Natsu to laugh. "You're so cute when you're irritated," he says, squeezing her hand tightly as she blushes. "Oh s-shut u-up," she mumbles, "come on we're almost there!" Arriving at the guild hall, Natsu kicks open the door, and the pair walk over to the Team Natsu table.
As soon as they sit, their exceed companions jump into their arms.
   "I missed you so much, (y/n)!" Crystal says whilst hugging (y/n). Happy is complaining to Natsu about how bored he was because all Lucy did was bathe and write. "Aw come on, buddy, it was only one night," Natsu chuckles, causing the others to laugh with him. "So I assume last night went well then," Erza says plainly. Natsu and (y/n) nod sheepishly, causing Lucy and Wendy to squeal with excitement. "(Y/n) you have to give me all the juicy details!" Lucy exclaims, smirking, as Wendy looks horrified at the thought of what juicy details may elude to. "Wow I can't believe you didn't screw it up, flame for brains," Gray says smugly. "Shut it, ice princess, as a matter of fact (y/n) and I are a couple now, so go chew on some ice cubes." Natsu states proudly, making (y/n) blush as he puts his arm around her shoulder. "The pyromaniac was actually able to get a girlfriend? I can't believe it," Gray scoffs, and the two males begin to bicker and fight. The girls sigh and (y/n) begins telling them all about the night before.
   Once she finishes relaying all the details to her friends, Erza and (Y/n) go to collect the boys who have been fighting the whole time. Erza smacks them both on the head, causing them to cease fighting, and takes Gray by the ear and brings him back to the table. (Y/n) takes the gentler approach by taking hold of Natsu's hand to go and join the team. "So Erza, what were you thinking of doing for our training?" Wendy asks once everyone is seated at the table again. "Hmm I was planning on having us do a rigorous training regimine. 10 hours a day every day, perhaps up in a mountain range." Erza ponders, while the rest of the group looks glum.
   "Knowing how Erza works out, we'd probably all die after the first day," Gray sighs as everyone nods in agreement. "Oh, I know! We could all go to the beach to train," Lucy says with stars in her eyes. Team Natsu's faces light up at the idea, and they all chatter excitedly when Team Shadow Gear walks up. "Hey that sounds like a great idea! Mind if we tag along?" Levy asks, holding Lucy's hands. "The more the merrier," the blonde mage giggles, smiling at her friend. "I cannot let my darling Gray go away to a resort with my love rivals, so Juvia shall go as well," Juvia says, appearing practically out of nowhere, and holding on tightly to Gray. The ice mage groans as he tries, to no avail, to shake off his stalker. "Then it's settled. We shall leave at once!" Erza proclaims to the group, making Natsu and (Y/n) shift uncomfortably.
   "Could we maybe wait like a few weeks or something?" (Y/n) asks Erza quietly. Natsu nods in agreement, "Yeah, it's almost that time of year, and it'd be hard for us to begin training like that. The first week is pretty bad," the pink haired mage chuckles nervously. The large group of Fairy Tail wizards look at each other with confusion until Wendy speaks up. "It's almost m-mating season for dragon slayers.. Well the older ones at least, I'm still too young " the girl squeaks, her cheeks turning pink with embarrassment. Everyone shifts awkwardly, understanding the predicament of the two of age dragon slayers.
   "O-ok then," Erza says as she clears her throat, "we will go after the first week then. I will book the rooms for us." All of the wizards nod in agreement and disperse, leaving only Team Natsu remaining. "So we leave for the beach in like two weeks, what should we do until then?" Lucy ponders. "Well it's almost your birthday, right (y/n)?" Wendy asks the female dragon slayer. "Yeah, it's in two days," (Y/n) replies, not liking the attention. "Aw yeah! We should have a party!" Natsu says excitedly, as he and Gray high five each other. "C-come on guys, I-I don't n-need a-all t-that." (Y/n) mumbles, but her friends are too busy planning a party for her for them to notice her protests.
   "N-Natsu, I dont want you guys to have go out of your way just for me.." she says to her boyfriend, glumly. Natsu shakes his head and grins at her, "It's not going out of our way if we want to! We want to throw you a party, 'cause you deserve it!" "But, Natsu, we really should be training for the games, I mean we're 7 years behind everyone," (Y/n) says, "we need to get stronger, not be partying." "Ok well first of all we are Fairy Tail, partying is what we do, and second we can still train and get strong, but after your birthday," Natsu says, smiling so large his fangs show. "So no more buts ok? Let me do this for you, babe." The new nickname from the pink headed dragon slayer, immediately causes (Y/n)'s face to turn a burning crimson. She nods, begrudgingly, and her boyfriend throws his arm around her.
   The pair walks over to the rest of team Natsu, entering their party planning conversation. However as soon as (Y/n) approaches they get quiet, Lucy smirks when she sees her friend. "Hey, (Y/n), even though you know we're throwing you a party, we still want it to be kind of a surprise! So I was thinking, how about a mini girls trip! We can go to the hot springs in the mountains and relax," The blonde haired mage says to the female dragon slayer. (Y/n) grins at her group of friends, realizing how lucky she is to have her Fairy Tail family.