Chapter 10

The pair leave the restaurant, still laughing and conversing. They had an amazing time together, drinking two bottles of wine and reminiscing on their adventures together. Walking under a streetlight (y/n) stumbles, tipsy from the alcohol. Luckily Natsu's quick reflexes allow him to catch her, and he lifts her up bridal style. "Hehe I think you might've had a bit too much to drink, Blossom. You can't hold your alcohol like I can," he teases her as she snuggles into his warmth. "Yeah yeah w-whatever.. hic… let's go home them, but y-you have to.. hic… carry m-me," (Y/n) slurs flirtatiously. "Heh that's fine by me. I like having you close like this," Natsu flirts, grinning at her, and making his date blush.
   Arriving at their little cottage that they share with their exceeds, Natsu sets (y/n) down so she can get ready for bed while he puts her flowers in a vase. As he's finishing he hears (y/n) call out for him; opening the door to their room, he sees her standing in front of their mirror, head turned to look at him. "N-Natsu, could you h-help me u-unzip my d-dress?" She asks sheepishly, her cheeks still flushed from the booze. Natsu's cheeks immediately turned hot and bright red. Nodding nervously, he walks over to the (h/c) haired beauty, resting a hand on her back and one on her zipper, standing just close enough for (y/n) to feel his breath on the back of her neck.
   Her heart begins beating at an inhuman speed, and her breathing was ragged. Slowly undoing the zipper, Natsu traces his finger down the arch of her bare back. (Y/n)'s body shivered underneath his warm touch, but she still held up her dress to cover her chest, crossing her arms so it won't fall. 
"U-uhm, do you think you could maybe l-look away s-so I can c-change?" She asks, her voice almost a whisper. "Oh, uh yeah. Of course," Natsu grinned at her. The excitement in his stomach growing the thought of her naked body.
   Covering his eyes with his hands, he leaned up against the wall. Unbeknownst to her though, he was peeking through his fingers. Needing to get just a glimpse of her bare flesh. His breath hitched in his throat as she effortlessly slid down her dress, revealing her bare chest, with only a red thong remaining. Her smooth, (s/c) skin glistening from the soft glow of the moonlight that's seeping in from the open window. The fire dragon slayers pants rapidly getting tighter as (y/n) let her thong drop to the ground. Natsu's heart starts feeling like it has stopped at the sight of her completely exposed. Fuck she looks like a goddess. I can barely take it, even her scent is intoxicating. I never thought I'd feel this way about someone. What is it though? Attraction?... No... I think it's... love.. He thinks to himself as she throws on an oversized white t-shirt that barely covers the black, cheeky panties she's now wearing. 
   "O-ok you can look now," (y/n) mutters as Natsu uncovers his eyes. "Heh even like this you're still the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he flirts, though his voice is shaky and a bit husky as he's trying to regain some sort of composure. (Y/n)'s cheeks turn red hot as he looks over her barely clothed body. A shadow covers Natsu's eyes as he walks towards her, snaking his arms around her waist, and pulling her towards him. His breath is ragged as he brings her face to his, softly placing his lips on hers.
    Taken aback by this, (y/n) stiffens, but quickly relaxes and melts into his warmth. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kisses him back passionately; parting her lips to allow his tongue entrance. Willingly letting his tongue take dominance to explore his new territory, as she snakes her fingers through his salmon-pink hair. After a few minutes of the steamy make-out session they part, with their foreheads resting together, as they try to catch their breath.
   A moment of silence passes before Natsu finally speaks. "So does this mean that we are a couple now?" He asks shyly, but still giving her a cheeky grin. (Y/n) blushes, not realizing her cheeks could even turn a darker crimson than they already were. She nods, and gives him a soft smile, her (e/c) orbs sparkling as she looks up at him. "Of course, pinky, nothing would make me happier," she says to him, placing a kiss on his nose. Natsu's smile widens at this as he grins ear to ear, picking her up bridal style, and bringing her over to the hammock they share.
   Laying her down gently, he quickly undresses to just his boxers, and joins his new girlfriend in bed. He wraps his body around her, making sure they're as close as possible, and (y/n) buries her head into his warm, muscular chest. "Mmm, goodnight, boyfriend." (Y/n) hums against him, a light giggle escaping her lips as she dozes off. Natsu chuckles at this, "Goodnight, girlfriend." With a light kiss on the top of her head, he closes his eyes too, feeling like the luckiest guy in the world. Falling effortlessly into sleep with the light snores of his girlfriend lulling him into dreamland with a smile on his lips.