Chapter 4

The two wizards make their way to the train station, with Happy and Crystal in tow, and buy their tickets. However when they approach the train the dragon slayers hesitate. "Ugh don't make me get on that death trap, (y/n)," Natsu groans, (y/n) tries to take a step, but falters not wanting to board herself. "W-we have to, N-natsu," she says, trying to muster up the courage to get on the moving vehicle. "It's every time with you two, you wanna be back before dinner, so we have to take the train, it's the fastest way there," Crystal scolds, grabbing onto (y/n) and pulling her onto the train as she flies. Happy, follows her lead, doing the same with Natsu, although Natsu is putting up a fight. "Come on Natsu, it won't be so bad, it's only a short train ride. You don't want (y/n) to ride alone do you?" Happy asks, knowing Natsu will never say no if (y/n) is involved. That does the trick as Natsu stops resisting and crosses his arms. Happy lets go of him and the two begin to board the train. 
   "Yeah, you're right, let's go, little buddy," Natsu says, running off to take his seat next to (y/n). Happy joins Crystal in sitting across from the two dragon slayers. The train suddenly lurches forward and begins its trip to Onibus, while the two dragon slayers' faces turn purple. Natsu rests his head against (y/n) shoulder as she leans against the window, and plays with his hair. The action always helps Natsu's motion sickness a little bit. Crystal hands (y/n) her herbal tea for remedying motion sickness, and (y/n) sips it, slowly feeling a bit better. Once she finishes she realizes Natsu's snoring, only to find herself closing her eyes as well.
   "We're heeerrrreeeee," Crystal wakes (y/n) in a hushed sing songy voice. (Y/n)'s eyes slowly open, blinking to adjust to the light. "Sorry Crystal, Sorry Happy, I didn't know I dozed off," she says nudging Natsu awake, "wake up,  pinky, we're here." With that he's gone, bolting out of the train to solid ground, and collapsing next to a bench in the station with (y/n) quickly following. "You two are ridiculous, it was only a short train ride," Happy says. "Yeah but to us it felt like it would never end," Natsu complained, groaning.
   After letting their stomachs settle, the two teens and their exceed's make their way down the street, arriving at the spa. "The Onibus Spa is very popular, so it has recently opened up a couples only spa next door," Crystal says as they climb the steps of the building. "And Natsu wanted to bring (y/n) here. He looooovvveeeessss her!" Happy says giggling, covering his mouth with his paws. Natsu and (y/n) blush as they look at each other, but they quickly look away. "Oh shut it, Happy," Natsu says grumbling to himself about Happy's comment. The other 3 teammates giggle as they enter the spa, and a middle-aged woman in a short black dress meets them at the entrance.
   "By your guildmarks I assume you're the Fairy Tail wizards here for the job?" The woman asks them, she has brown hair neatly tied up into a bun and glasses that frame her brown eyes. (Y/n) notices her name tag, Anya, it reads, "Yes we are, you're the manager here?" She asks, the woman nods that she is. "Thank you so much for coming, let me show you to our steam room, we close at 6pm, since it's a Sunday and need steam for the rest of the day. However in between replenishing the steam you're more than welcome to enjoy the spa!" Anya tells them as the group makes their way down the hall.
   They stop at a tan wooden door that opens to the steam room. Happy and Crystal remain outside, holding (y/n) and Natsu's clothes after they've stripped to just their bathing suits. "Really I cannot thank you enough for coming, since we've just opened we don't want a broken steam room tarnishing our name while the repairs are being done," Anya says as the two dragon slayers walk into the steam room; they take their places on opposite sides and face each other. Natsu grins at his (y/n) and she nods, returning his smile.
   "Let's get steamy," he jokes, making (y/n) blush, but she quickly regains her composure and they both begin to chant. "Fire dragon.." "Water dragon.." "ROAR!" They both yell aiming their attacks square on, the flames and water meeting in the middle, quickly engulfing the room in blankets of steam. Natsu and (y/n) walk out, stumbling through the thick blanket of steam filling the room and inspect their work. "Wow there's so much steam I can't even see through it," (y/n) says grinning. Natsu chuckles, high-fiving his best friend, "Heck yeah that should last for a good while!" "Aye, Sir!" Happy says as he sits on Natsu's head. "Great work you two! That was amazing! You sure make quite the power couple," Anya notes making the two teens blush. Natsu making a noise as if he had choked on something, as Happy was laughing hysterically. "O-oh w-we're n-not," (y/n) stammers making Anya gasp and blush from embarrassment. "Oh my, my apologies, think nothing of it!" She says, waving her hands, as she quickly takes her leave.
   "Soooo.. What should we do while we wait for the room to need more steam?" Crystal questions, saving (y/n) and Natsu from the awkward moment. "Oh yeah! I saw a pool while we were walking over here! Come on!" Natsu says excitedly, grabbing (y/n)'s hand and running back down the hall to where the door leading to where the pool was.