mardy bum

::::::

i've seen your frown and it's like looking down the barrel of a gun
and it goes off
and out come all these words

- mardy bum : arctic monkeys

::::::

(still relevant to chapter 3)

2005

"ken-chin?" said a shorter boy behind draken.

"don't call me by that nickname, mikey." draken frowned.

"all my dorayaki is gone." said the boy called 'mikey'.

"the hell is up with that guy?" akkun let off a sweat at his obliviousness.

"he can't read the atmosphere of this place at all" makoto agreed.

y/n the other boys stood awkwarsly in confusion as all the other crowd members suddenly took a low bow.

kiyomasa shouted to mikey, "PRESIDENT, GOOD WORK."

y/n was super confused. why does he need to be congratulated for finishing his dorayaki?

"GOOD WORK." the rest of the crowd joined in.

the rest of the boys still not bowing: takemichi, akkun, makoto, yamagishi and takuya, all froze, and stared in shock at the short, long-haired, blonde boy. mikey simply licked a crumb from his face.

"it's the unrivaled 'mikey', the leader of toman!" akkun gasped.

the boy who announced the fight earlier stood up, grinning wildy, his slit eyebrows nearly reaching his hairline.

"m... mi... sano-kun! i'm... with the 3rd division special attack unit." he looked like he was about to piss himself, but from fear or excitement? y/n couldn't tell. it nearly made him laugh. 

"i'm akaishi" he gaped.

mikey ignored him.

"you're in the way." draken bumped his shoulder into akaishi, walking right past him, "mikey doesn't talk to guys he ain't interested in."

the boy quickly apologised, and cowered away.

mikey silently walked up to kiyomasa, who was much taller than him. was that kid really the leader of a gang?

kiyomasa bowed, and once again congratulated him. what was up with that?

y/n slightly jumped in fear when draken came up behind mikey and kicked kiyomasa in the stomach. draken was taller and stronger than the other boy. the kicks he had landed on takemichi seemed like a picnic compared to draken's.

"when did you become so important, kiyomasa?" draken tilted his head to the side, " you're seriously going to greet the president with that shallow bow?"

"i- i understand!!!" he clutched his stomach in agony.

y/n nearly had to shut her eyes in fear when mikey walked up to takemichi, so close that her friend fell on the ground in front of him.

takemichi was frozen.

"what's your name?" mikey asked.

"h... hanagaki takemichi." he choked.

yamagishi started talking, so y/n didn't hear the rest.

"ohh, he's gonna die."

"yep..." y/n agreed when mikey grabbed the back of takemichi's head.

"takemitchy, from today onward, you're my bitch!! okay? <3"

"huh?!"

::::::