Chapter 2| Another Twin Martial Soul masters & Shen family origin

Following Su Yuntao out of the Spirit Hall, Granpa Jack hurriedly ask the spirit grandmaster.

"Grandmaster, what do you think? Do this year's village children possibly have the capability of becoming soul masters?" Grandpa Jack asked with a tense face

"Yes, there are two who do, but one is a pity and another is unknown." Su Yuntao said gesturing to Tang San and Shen Baiyu.

Su Yuntao in the end did not wait for Tang San to continue asking questions, departing from the village. With no Su Yuntao, Tang San could only run to Jack outside, asking his most urgent question,

"Jack grandpa, what is a soul ring? How can one obtain a soul ring?"

Old Jack, as if still thinking over Su Yuntao's words, subconsciously answered

"I also do not know what a soul ring is. To obtain a soul ring, one seems to need to hunt soul beasts. This is very a very dangerous task that only soul masters are capable of."

"Oh"

Tang San quickly took note of the two important words.

"Well then, Xiao San and Xiao Yu. What are your two martial souls?" Grandpa asks an astonished

"I have blue silver grass martial soul with innate full power, and Yu'er has Jade Lycoris with 8-level soul power"

That reveal shocked Grandpa Jack's full impact. He was thinking it was really lucky that the Holy village have two soul masters. But quickly got disappointed to know that the village could only afford one to study.

The disappointed face of Grandpa Jack made the two worried. They subconsciously held each other hands. Grandpa Jack sighed, looking at the two with worry and disappointment. That makes two children worried to no end.

"Xiao San and Xiao Bai you two have remarkable talent It's too bad. Xiao San has a father who doesn't have a good martial soul. Otherwise, perhaps you two truly could become our village's second and third soul saints. You tell grandpa whether or not you want to go to a special school to study the soul master cultivation method. Only that place has access to the most accurate knowledge about spirits."

Grandpa said facing them with a determined face, making them relieved. But Baiyu quickly asked

"But Grandpa Jack, this year our village's one student quota so they can study at Nuoding city primary spirit master academy to study.''

With that Grandpa Jack's expression dropped to a sad one and regret.

''How about this Grandpa Jack asks our parents to see if we are allowed to go...''

Baiyu quickly proposed as it seemed the mood was ruined. After this confrontation, Grandpa Jack brought Baiyu home first but she sneaked out to follow them. Tang San looked calm but his eye showed a solemn feeling, reaching his house Grandpa Jack shouted Tang Hao's name.

''Tang Hao, Tang Hao''

At the same time as calling Tang Hao, old Jack looked around everywhere, at first wanting to find a chair to sit on, but seeing those broken tattered worn-out things, he prudently did not dare to pull one over.

His age was already not inconsiderable, and he had a thought that if he fell in here he would not only pull muscles or break bones.

"Who is making such a fuss?"

Tang Hao's somewhat angry voice resounded. Pushing aside the inner room door curtain, he unhurriedly came out. He first caught sight of his son, only then shifting his gaze to Jack,

"Old Jack, what are you doing?"

"Today is the day of your son's spirit soul awakening. Don't you know how important this is? Other people's families have both parents accompanying them. You should go as well, and it still is like always."