Chapter 14: First Day

In a room with two beds, a girl with exquisite beauty slept peacefully until she groaned in pain. In a second, she shot up from the bed and was panting hard with cold sweat running down her body.

She looked around to see she was in a wooden house, another girl was getting ready.

"You're awake?"

"Ah... Zhu Zhuqing, what time is it?" Baiyu asked groggily

Zhu Zhuqing just calmly peeked out the window and said, "About the time everyone should be awake."

Zhu Zhuqing went out after that, and Baiyu could only shake her head. She didn't think much of it and just started to cultivate to stabilize her soul power after that nasty backlash.

Knock, knock.

"Xiao Wu?" Baiyu said after she was pulled out of her meditation

Xiao Wu's head can be seen peeking in with another girl behind her. She brightened up and busted into the room, clinging to Baiyu almost immediately.

"Baiyu Jie! How are you? Do you need to be checked by San-ge? Do you still have a headache?"

Ning Rong Rong looked awkward in the situation while Baiyu giggled ever so slightly. She patted the hand on her lap with gentleness.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Where is everyone else? Zhu Zhuqing has already gone out to hunt for fish."

Ning Rong Rong sat on the other side of the bed and said, "Well, the boys are in the kitchen and Tang San asked us to come to see you."

"Oh... wait, did you fight?" Baiyu asked suspiciously after she finally remembered about the fight

Xiao Wu looked shocked but only huffed and crossed her arm and defend herself, "he asked for it. We solve it, anyway."

"I assume Dai Mubai was the one that stop you?"

"En, though it was your brother who have to endure Xiao Wu's fury." Ning Rong Rong added making Xiao Wu blush

Ning Rong Rong and Baiyu snickered.

"An-anyway, that white tiger is gathering everyone."

She ran out and Ning Rong Rong followed after.

Baiyu got up and changed into a new outfit and arrived just in time for the introduction. She waved at Dai Mubai and goes to stand near Qing Qiu.

Dai Mubai introduced the six new students' names and martial souls to Ma Hongjun. As for Tang San's true strength, he did not explain too much, merely hinting to Ma Hongjun that it was best not to provoke him.

Introduction completed, Dai Mubai went on. "Everyone must hereafter live and cultivate together. Formal titles aren’t necessary. Including the new arrivals, the Academy altogether just has 9 students, that’s all. Little Ao and Fatty both call me Boss Dai because I’m a bit older than both of them. You calling me Mubai is alright, with Hongjun directly call him Fatty, Oscar that fellow, you can call him Little Ao or maybe Big Sausage Uncle will do. Tang San, can I call you Little San from now on?"

Tang San nodded, indicating he had no objection.

Not waiting for Oscar to speak himself, Ning Rongrong straightforward quickly said,

"Calling me Rongrong is alright. My close family and friends all call me like that." Her smiling expression was always on her face, and simple words virtually pulled close to the distance with everyone.

Xiao Wu’s address naturally need not change, and as Dai Mubai’s gaze turned to Zhu Zhuqing, Zhu Zhuqing stood up,

"I've eaten my fill."