Chapter 4| Nuoding Primary Spirit School & Baiyu Master?

"Bye San-ge have a good day!" Baiyu said ran off to her house, Tang San only waved his hand.

Tang walked back to his house, to prepare breakfast.

Since he used Purple Demon Eye every day and was also cultivated in the morning, Purple Demon Eye had already made considerable progress compared to before.

His eyesight was already capable of clearly seeing the minute motion of a mosquito flapping its wings within ten meters. If not for Mysterious Heaven skill being unable to break through the bottleneck, Tang San believed, his progress in other aspects would be even greater.

At once entering the door, lightly touching his wrist, Tang San's face showed a trace of a satisfied smile; on his wrist was attached his first work since arriving in this world, and every step was completed by him on his own. That was a spring-loaded dart concealed in his sleeve. When speaking about the Tang sect in the first place, the concealed dart is the most ordinary kind of hidden weapon.

The key to manufacturing the concealed dart depends on the power of the mechanism as well as the degree of ingenuity of the design. Tang San's manufactured sleeve dart was even equipped with a safety device, so no accidental injury was possible.

Tang San's sleeve darts, even though only three, were made extremely ingeniously. On each sleeve dart were three blood grooves. If not because of the size being too small, he still thought to give the sleeve dart arrowheads barbs.

The tail had four tiny fletchings that could cause the sleeve dart to fly extremely smoothly. The tapered arrowhead was spirally rifled so that when the sleeve dart was launched it possessed even stronger piercing power.

{Tang sect Mysterious Heaven Treasure Record, general principles second point: what are hidden weapons: employed surreptitiously, a special martial weapon to vanquish the enemy and obtain victory. If the enemy knows you want to use it, like that, it is no longer a hidden weapon, rather an overt weapon.}

Tang San, of course, could not let his hidden weapon become an overt weapon. Tang Hao also never bothered about what he used this chunk of iron for, therefore this sleeve dart was a secret that belonged to him alone.

"Dad, come eat." Tang San called toward the inner room.

Unusually, the Tang Hao who appeared every day when he heard about food was nowhere to be seen today. Tang Hao wasn't in the room. In however many years, this was the first time he was not still sleeping in.

When Tang San was in the middle of thinking over where Tang Hao could have gone, Tang Hao returned.

"Little San, where on earth did you go this early in the morning?" Tang Hao coolly asked.

Tang San said "I and Yu'er went out for exercise. Every morning I go out for a run."

This did not count as a lie, he truly did go out to 'exercise'.

Tang Hao did not try to dig deeper and coolly said "Today you won't practice forging again. Get your things ready, tomorrow old Jack will take you to Nuoding city."

Tang San was dumbfounded for a moment,

"Nuoding city? Why on earth there?"

Tang Hao gave him a look and said, "Do you not want to study spirit master abilities? Old Jack can take you to Nuoding city's primary spirit master academy to become a working student. There you can study whatever you want."

Hearing his father's words, Tang San's pulse suddenly sped up, and he found it difficult to speak of the surprise and excitement he felt. Mysterious Heaven skill's inability to break through had all along been a puzzle that was his greatest preoccupation; a soul master's soul ring was an opportunity.