Chapter 11: Entering Shrek (2)

"This..."

Li Yusong looked at the lady in front of him in shock and awe. Wearing a simple green long skirt gave people a very neat feeling. Her black hair half ponytail with a beautiful hairpin and her smile caused many to skip a heartbeat.

"May I ask, are we qualified to pass the first exam?"

Li Yusong just got a few batches of promising students but the last and her brother was something more surprising. Her brother was just nine but is already near a soul grandmaster while the lady here is near a soul Elder. He said absentminded.

"Very well, release your martial souls."

Not other words, green and blue simultaneously leaped out, two hundred-year soul rings spiraling up.

An icy blue jade sword held out giving off a cold and precarious aura, the boy's back eyes slowly turned blue with a hint of green.

While in the girl's palm, was a floating jade-like Lycoris with the sound of a bell reverberating in the area, the girl's aura changed to one of mystery and frigid.

The old man inspected the sword carefully and casually commented as a good sword before shifting his gaze to the Lycoris.

"I have never seen something like this before. What are you?"

Baiyu smiled faintly.

"A soul master wanting to enter the Academy, now can you answer my question?"

The old man laughed before nodding for Baiyu and Qing Qiu to go to do the second exam. They thank him before they arrived at the second exam to see Mubai muttering something to the teacher's ear.

"All right, you bring them directly to the fourth hurdle. Passing enrollment." the man nodded said.

Dai Mubai returned to Tang San and Xiao Wu's side, about to bring the pair to go inside the Academy. But the lined-up examinees were not satisfied.

"Teacher, what's going on? Why can those avoid the test to enter the fourth exam? Yet we must pass through?" One male exam candidate said.

"If your soul power is also over the twenty-fifth rank. Then, you can also directly enter the fourth exam, need not waste time here with me. But if you are right now when testing soul power only has the twenty-first rank. Then, you all have to be tested one by one."

The male student unconvinced said, "Their soul power is over the twenty-fifth rank? That's impossible. We all are just twelve years old. How can such high soul power appear."

About all the kids that stood there, all had soul powers over the twenty-first rank. Their age also was not higher than thirteen years old youngsters. Originally at the junior academy, existences like them, undoubtedly all had roles in the academy like stars around the moon. However, reaching the Shrek Academy and repeatedly hitting a wall, their frame of mind could not help but change.

Dai Mubai snorted coldly,

"You won't do, but don't think other people also won't do. When I entered the Academy, my soul power was the twenty-fifth rank. Tang San, give them a look at your soul power."

While speaking, he picked up a white crystal from the desk and tossed it to Tang San.

The testing crystal was different based on level, its color was also different, this kind of white crystal tested only the thirtieth rank or lower. If soul power exceeded the thirtieth rank, then the crystal would immediately burst.

Tang San understood why Dai Mubai persuaded him that this test was blown their status. Of course, this test was to measure the candidate's precise soul power.