Chapter 13: Fight (1)

(I don't know how to write a fighting scene, so I'm sorry for my amateur writing!)

Dai Mubai drew a deep breath, saying,

"You four are matching is contrary to what one might expect pretty good, without duplicate system martial soul. How to resist teacher Zhao's attack, you decide on your own. But I'm not sure if the two of you could fit in."

The last sentence was directed to Baiyu and Qing Qiu, but they just let out a mysterious smile. Qing Qiu spoke with a hint of mirth in his voice.

"No need to worry. San-ge already has a plan for us. Besides, other than being an attack type, I also support from the rear like protecting Ning Jie Jie." His hand pointed to Baiyu,

"Jie is not only a control type, she also can support if needed. Although I don't know the exact detail. Jie's second soul ring allowed to not only heal but also buff of aspects at least 30 to 40 percent."

Everyone was shocked and Dai Mubai mumbled out his curiosity all the while stuttering. "H, how? I thought..."

"We can explain later..." Baiyu's soothing voice reached everyone's ears, "we have plenty of time to talk after the exam. San-ge."

Tang San nodded when Baiyu just called him.

"Ning Rongrong is in charge of supporting us five. Then, Xiao Wu is in charge of the main assault. I and Baiyu are in charge of controlling teacher Zhang's attack, restricting him as far as possible, and simultaneously supporting Xiao Wu's frontal charge. Zhu Zhuqing, I'll trouble you with the flank, relying on your speed to pin him down. Qing Qiu can help from the rear in protecting Ning Rongrong all the while helping Xiao Wu."

Xiao Wu and Ning Rongrong nodded, Zhu Zhuqing looked at Tang San, and finally also nodded slightly, having agreed with his proposal. Baiyu and Qing Qiu nodded without hesitation but were a bit worried that their interference would cause trouble.

Within this short time, they could only use this kind of simple tactics. As for the result, they could only use actual combat to test it.

No matter how to put it, they all had never run into such a formidable opponent (minus Baiyu and Qing Qiu, they suffered a lot from Old Poison and their father). The opponent's strength reached what degree they still could only fight to find out.

"Discussion is over." Zhao Wuji's resonant voice resounded

Six people turned to look, that stick of incense on the ground had already burnt to the end.

"Teacher, we can begin."

Dai Mubai nodded towards Zhao Wuji, quickly stepping back to spectate on the side.

Even though this was an abnormal fight, to see Zhao Wuji put out his skill, as a strength domination type of soul master, he naturally would not let slip this learning opportunity.

Zhao Wuji once again stood up, both hands grasping each other, loosening his wrists, creating repeated sounds of cracking bones making peoples' teeth ache, the intangible pressure suddenly increasing even more.

Zhao Wuji in his hand once again held out a stick of incense, without waiting he ignited it, and Ning Rongrong already took the lead for action.

"Seven treasures glazed tile pagoda."

Body floating in the air spinning all the way around, dazzlingly beautiful seven-colored light immediately released from inside her body, only seeing that seven-colored light condensing, within Ning Rongrong's right palm already sat a one cun tall seven-colored pagoda.

The treasure's light flickering, noble air pressing, Ning Rongrong wore a slight smile, the entire person looking to float in the air like an immortal. Two yellow soul rings rose up from underneath, quietly hovering around her body.