Chapter 12: Getting to know each other

After the brief conversation with the Shen siblings, Xiao Wu couldn't help but first open her mouth.

"This also is too strict. It's no wonder that the teacher at the entrance said only monsters are accepted here. People able to pass these four exams, maybe also only are monsters. I very much want to ask once, how many students does Shrek Academy currently have? Every year recruits how many students?"

This time it was Dai Mubai's turn to show a wry smile.

"Our Shrek Academy from its founding until now, in twenty years, has altogether enrolled 42 students. An average year has a little more than two students. This year all four of you might be recruited, which must be considered setting a record. Before this, the Academy already had two years without accepting any students. Currently, in the academy in the process of studying students counting me altogether are still three."

"Three?"

Apart from the ice-cold young lady and the Shen siblings. Tang San, Xiao Wu, and that beautiful young lady practically cried out simultaneously.

Dai Mubai laughed mockingly at himself,

"In the entire Douluo Continent, we can be considered as the only Academy where there are more teachers than students. Even after enrolling you, our Academy's student numbers will in no way surpass the teachers.

"Like this, how can the Academy continue existing? Without a supply of students, it should be without income." Tang San said

"Why else do you think the Academy would be such a small village? It's because of the lack of funds. If not for my home still sponsoring some, the Academy might have closed down last year. If this year again was without recruits, then, us three people studying, would be Shrek Academy's last students." Dai Mubai said

"Then why did the Academy not relax some when people tested to apply? The applicant people I saw also could not be regarded as few."

The gentle and beautiful young lady said doubtfully.

Dai Mubai exposed a reverent expression, he then explain the school and its history of the school.

Qing Qiu admit it was quite a long explanation making him already bored but he wasn't going to sleep just yet. There was a show for him and his sister to look at.

"We've arrived."

Dai Mubai halted his steps. By now, they had reached another open space.

This compared to the previous second exam location was much smaller, only two hundred square meters or so. One looked like he was over fifty years old middle-aged man who sat napping on a chair.

"Teacher Zhao, I'm bringing people to take the fourth exam."

"En? This year there is the fourth exam. Unexpectedly it's six people."

The middle aged man opened his hazy sleepy eyes. Somewhat surprised looked at the youths before him, as if coming across some manner of inconceivable affair.

"Not only are there six people for the fourth exam but they are also all excused from the second and third tests." Dai Mubai said.

Teacher Zhao's eyes shone, standing up from the chair. His stature was not tall, and his appearance was very ordinary. But looked extremely rugged. Compared to twelve years old Tang San, he still was somewhat shorter in height but unexpectedly gave people a majestic feeling.

Wide shoulders resembling city walls, a jacket unable to cover his whole body that was like the cast from steel full of powerful muscles. Although the expression on his face was amiable, the sturdy stature virtually gave people a kind of intense pressure.