Chapter 3| Baiyu decision & Tang San's Present

Early the next morning after discussing what to do the whole evening. Baiyu was ready to tell the Village Chief about her decision that her family agreed on. Knocking on the door the Village Chief open door to see Baiyu look shy and serious.

Grandpa Jack let her in, remembering the agreement they have with Tang San. He hoped that she would go to the academy. Setting in Grandpa Jack's house she took a deep breath knowing that Grandpa Jack would be shocked and angry.

"Grandpa Jack, my decision is not to go to Nuoding Primary Spirit Academy."

Just as she predicted, he was still from shock and anger but she quickly smoothed his anger.

"It wasn't that my family decided. It was my decision, I want to be a doctor. My family supported and encouraged me in my decision, so I'm sorry that I won't go to the Academy.''

She bowed her head to him as the Village Chief, not as Grandpa Jack.

Jack can only sigh and calm down drinking the water cup. He was already disappointed that Tang San cannot go now, even Baiyu doesn't want to go.

She was the second calm and wise kid after Tang San. he respect Baiyu's decision if that was what she wanted.

"Look like no one going to the academy," he said with a sigh

"What do you mean Grandpa Jack, San-ge also didn't go?" Baiyu acted oblivious and inquired

He nodded as a yes, she suddenly held his hand tightly before encouraging him

"I can persuade Uncle Hao. Grandpa Jack, how many days are left before going to Nuoding Academy?"

"It's three months left before school starts."

"Don't worry Grandpa Jack. I will try to talk to Uncle Hao and see if he allowed San-ge to go to the Academy. San-ge likes learning new things, he is always curious." with that encouraging words Jack seemed happier

She bowed her head again and went out to get vegetables and wine drinks that she brewed.

It was a rice wine with a few herbs that taste good together. The herbs produced a good aroma and it is good for your health that anyone desired to taste it. She learned it from a merchant as they pass by.

In her past life, she loved to taste new wine, and because she has high alcohol tolerance. She found out about this after her friends urged her to enter the wine-drinking competition. She never drinks so she thought she would get drunk immediately after one glass.

However, she felt refreshed instead so she won the competition and gets an expensive wine from the host herself.

Now she was in front of Tang San's family house, she knocked on the door to see the door open by Tang San.

Tang San was surprised to see Baiyu carrying many vegetable baskets and wine. He helped her in carrying another vegetable basket to the kitchen. She put the wine on the table carefully.

"Yu'er, are you going to the mountain with me today?"

"No San-ge. I won't be going with you today. You can go alone and I will make breakfast, for you and Uncle Hao." with that Tang San run outside to the mountain

Baiyu cooked rice with vegetables and beef meat. Half an hour later, she was Tang Hao already sitting at the diner table with her peach wine open.

Tang Hao was surprised to see Baiyu cooking breakfast for them, he sit down at the diner table quietly looking at her cooking. A strong and rich aroma of wine attracted him, he reached out to the wine and uncorked it. Pouring himself a bowl of wine.