Chapter 7| Registering In Spirit Hall & Best Friendning DuGu Yan

Reaching the front of Spirit Hall after asking around. The two guards stopped the two young soul masters.

''Halt, little friends this is Spirit Hall. You can't just randomly rush.''

The two stop at their track as Baiyu said

"Uncle, greetings, I am a Nuoding primary soul master academy first-year student, we were told to come here to measure soul grade."

One of the guards spoke "It turns out to be like this, then go inside. Reaching the first-floor reception hall look for soul grandmaster Ma Xiu-Nuo, he can help you."

"Thank you."

Baiyu and Tang San replied and hurriedly walked inside Spirit Hall. They stepped into the dazzling hall of Spirit Hall.

'Reception hall, where was the reception hall?' Influenced by the atmosphere of the hall, Tang San began searching for the destination of this trip.

Baiyu knew that Su Yuntao is here so she dragged Tang San along.

They quickly stepped in front of him.

"Grandmaster Su Yuntao."

Baiyu and Tang San called out.

Su Yuntao couldn't identified Tang San and Baiyu -after all, there were truly too many children undergoing his martial soul awakening.

"You are?"

Seeing Su Yuntao's uncertain expression, Tang San hurriedly explained. All the while, Baiyu only looked at him like he was dump.

"Grandmaster Su Yuntao, I'm Tang San, the last time you in Holy Spirit village awakened that blue silver grass, innate full soul power Tang San. "

"And I'm Shen Baiyu, the same time you in Holy Spirit Village awakened that unknown Lycoris," Baiyu spoke up

"So it turns out to be you guys. Why are you running here?"

People with innate full soul power were easy to remember. Even unusual martial souls, and Su Yuntao immediately recalled Tang San and Baiyu.

Baiyu said, "Teacher, let me and San-ge come to Spirit Hall to undergo advancement appraisal and in addition test soul power rank."

Su Yuntao was shocked

"You two already obtained the first soul ring? How fast. This uniform is Nuoding academy's, worthy of being Nuoding city's best academy, the teachers truly take responsibility."

Su Yuntao brought Tang San and Baiyu to the second floor and into the Spirit Hall's office area. He pushed the door and entered, Tang San and Baiyu were pulled to the front of him.

"Who is this? Ah, how bold."

A somewhat hoarse voice resounded from within the room.

"So it's Yuntao. Why are you kids so rash? For soul master's cultivation, one must concentrate one's attention, with a steady disposition. Otherwise, you will come to resemble me, somehow unable to advance past the thirtieth rank threshold."

Su Yuntao somewhat grumbling said

"Grandmaster Ma Xiu-Nuo, don't be long-winded. These two children have come to undergo advancement appraisal, I'll trouble you with it."

Su Yuntao's relationship with this old soul master was very good, as the old grandmaster chuckled.

Just as his gaze dropped to Baiyu and Tang San he couldn't help but be somewhat astonished,

"Yuntao, are you certain these children has come to undergo advancement appraisal and not soul awakening?"

Su Yuntao said with a wry smile