Chapter 5| The Dean of Nuoding Primary Spirit School & Meeting Dugu Yan

Dugu Bo decided to eat dinner with the Shen family, he was surprised that the delicious dishes were cooked by Baiyu. He finished two bowls of rice, it was even better than the royal family chief.

He also spend some time with Baiyu as she learned about poison and about rare herbs that couldn't be seen anywhere.

"Mingluo, your daughter is a genius! She even memorized all the poison names in less than 30 minutes. She deserves to be my disciple. Ha - ha - ha -" Dugu Bo said laughing happily

"Oi, don't you have another disciple? Don't you dare bring her away from me? I won't allow you to take her away even if you are Tittle Douluo!"

They started to bicker again, making Baiyu yawn in annoyance.

"I'm going to sleep now. Everyone, please enjoy yourself."

Returning to her room, Baiyu started to meditate at least for 30 minutes before sleep. She also learned the Spiritual Realm which expands her mind 10 fold if managed to get to the last level of this technique.

She also learned Blood Wrath Butterfly and Snow Sought Butterfly, which have different use. The Blood Wrath Butterfly can attack, teleport her, poison and spy when invisible; it is in red like blood. The Snow Sought butterfly can heal, teleport her, send record voices, and guide them to places. Its color is white as snow and blue-green tint at the edge of the wings.

Right now she played with her butterfly, thinking of visiting Tang San. She was instantly got teleported to the front door of the Dean of Nuoding Primary School. She was confused as she didn't know how to teleport with her's butterfly and now look like she knew.

She stood there awkwardly before remembering something that has been concerning her for the past two months. There was a faint light on the bottom of the door, she knocked lightly before hearing footsteps.

The Dean didn't expect anyone to knock on his door at this hour. Upon opening the door, he saw a little figure about 6 years old standing there with an air of noble.

"What may I do for you, young miss?" He subconsciously used formal language

"Greetings to the Dean of Nuoding School, I want to talk about Tang San." Baiyu bowed her head politely.

The Dean let Baiyu in, looking at her confused and wary.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Shen Baiyu. I was supposed to come here to study but I give it to a working apprentice Tang San," she said

"What do you want then, Miss Shen?" the dean asked confused, he never saw someone willing to give up on being a Soul Master.

"I want you to take care of Tang San until he graduates from here. In return, I will help you break through to Soul King." She said, her words shocked the dean greatly.

That deal was promising to him but she doesn't get anything in return. The one benefit from this was Tang San. He looked up at the little girl who calmly sitting there.

"However, there's nothing in return for you. What is it that you want?"

She smirked, making the Dean shiver

"The only thing humans can't give away easily. However, it's something that brought trust."

"...I understand," the Dean nodded after a while of contemplating his life decision.

He bowed his head as he made an unexpected oath, "I, a soul king swore loyalty toward Shen Baiyu."

Baiyu furrowed her brow but didn't refute the oath. She placed her hand on his shoulder and said, "I accept,"