Thomas Fucking Shelby

It was a quiet morning at Bailey Manor, the sun shining in through the windows. Alice sat in her make shift library, neatly placing the books onto the shelves as the phone rang loudly, a sound that Harriet and Laura have never heard for a while.

"Hello, Bailey residence here, how can I help you?" Harriet asks the caller, Alice getting mad. What if it was Polly on the end of the phone? Would her secret be out on the open?

"Is Alice there by any chance" the caller asks, Harriet replying sweetly as Alice picks up the phone, smiling bright at who the caller was.

"Polly it's nice to hear from you!" Exclaimed Alice happily, Polly chuckling at the end of the phone." I am informing you that we will be coming for dinner tonight" Polly reply's, making Alice jump up and down in excitement.

"Would you also like to stay over for the night, I have plenty of rooms"Alice says whilst writing on a piece of paper." There are 5 adults and one child" Polly reply's before saying her goodbyes to Alice.

"HARRIET LAURA!" Shouted Alice, her maids running to her immediately. "We have guests coming so I need the most finest feast you can make. Also make the bedrooms clean and tidy, they will be staying here as well" she says, the maids looking at each over in excitement." I don't want them finding out I am part royalty so you will address me as Alice" she added before sending the maids away to get to work.

Alice went to her room and selected one of her mafia styled dresses, the red one she had brought for a ball, in which she also wore for a crime styled birthday party that one of her family members had. After putting her silver heels and pinning her hair up, she walked down the stairs, ready to greet her guests.

 After putting her silver heels and pinning her hair up, she walked down the stairs, ready to greet her guests

___________________________________________"Who is this women" Tommy snorted as the car drove through the gate way to the manor

"Who is this women" Tommy snorted as the car drove through the gate way to the manor. Polly gave her nephew a death stare, before proceeding to hit him gently on the arm.

"She is a horse trainer, recently moved here for a better life,nothing more to it" Polly glared at Tommy, rolling her eyes at the way her nephew behaved.

"Well who ever she is she has money" Arthur and John say in unison as the manor came into view, Polly smiling at Finns reaction to the horses that were in the stables.

"Wonder if she left me ride em?" He asks his aunt, his aunt smiled back at him, placing a hand on Finns shoulder." If you ask her nicely she might" Polly assures Finn, making him smile bright.

"Tommy stop acting like your the bad guy" Ada tells her brother off,  just as the car pulls up to the house where Alice was waiting for them. "Pol she looks like a nice lady" Arthur says, adjusting his tie before unlocking the door of the Bentley." Oh she is indeed" Polly says, stepping out of the car gracefully, holding out a hand for Finn to hold as he stepped out of the car, running up to Alice to introduce himself.

"I am Finn, it's nice to meet you" he says, pulling a hand out for Alice to shake. Alice smiled down at him, pulling Finn into a hug instead." I am Alice and it's nice to meet you to Finn. Why don't you make your way inside and look around" Alice says at Finn, who jolted into the house, amazed by all its glory.

"Thomas Shelby, but you can call me Tommy" Tommy slyly says, shaking Alice's hand. Alice nodded her head before ushering everyone to the dining room, where Finn was sitting down, acting like a king, which made Alice's heart melt. She always pictured having kids, running through the halls, causing mischief. However she always struggled to find someone to love, so moving was a sign to find that special someone.

As time went by, everyone was having fun, especially Ada and Alice, who got on like a house on fire, just as Polly predicted. Finn tugged onto Alice's dress gently, getting her attention instantly.

"Can I ride one of your horses?" He asked, Alice smiling bright." How about we go riding tomorrow, you can ride my horse, Lavender" Alice replied, Finn hugging her sweetly, which made her chuckle.

"Harriet, Laura why don't you show the Shelby's were they will be staying" Alice demanded her maid, who smiled bright and ushered the group to the bedrooms, which were all big and had there own personality. Tommy's room was opposite Alice's, and the only after room where there was a bathroom built into it. She was certain everyone will be pleased with there rooms, as it was getting late.

"You must be a daughter to the king or some kind of royalty, this house is fucking brilliant" John says, making Alice frozen on the spot. What was she going to say?

"Thank you.... My father works extremely hard" Alice stumbled, the eyes of Tommy staring at her like a eagle about to take flight. At that, everyone went to there rooms for the night, except Tommy who followed Alice up to her room, slamming her door behind him.

"Who the fuck are ya" he says, making Alice nervous.
"I told you who I am, a horse trainer" Alice says, laughing nervously, Tommy taking this into account.

"What's your surname?" Tommy asked,Alice saying Croft." Tell me the pissing truth Alice!" He shouted, pulling Alice onto the wall, making her heart beat faster.
"Bailey" she says, looking at the face Tommy pulled. Was it in disgust or anger?

"Royalty?" He asked, realising his grip from Alice, whilst she nodded silently.
"What would a royal want to be associated with the Shelby's?"