Kill Order

(I am sorry for the long wait, but I will be publishing Say You Won't Let Go, my John Shelby fanfic soon)

It was late morning when we the letter arrived at Bailey Manor, in which Tommy collected the post. There was four letters in total, two for Alice and two for Tommy. Tommy headed back inside and headed to the dining room, where Alice sat reading a book, ready to have breakfast.

"Thought there was no post on Sundays?" Alice asks confused, clearly she had been talking to her cousin a little to often. Tommy shrugged his shoulders and sat next to her, passing the two letters into her small hand, smiling as he did so.

"NOOO!" Alice screamed, jumping out of her seat, tears running down her face. Tommy rushed by her side, confused but comforting. He took one look at the letter, realising she could be gone from the world to soon.

"The black spot, why me" she sobbed, wiping her tears away with the sleeve of her shirt." I think we both know why darling" Tommy reply's. ordering for the maids to clear away any mess.

"Why don't we go and pay a visit to the family, come up with a plan. Then we will go to Charlie's yard to see how lavender is getting on with Ada's training" Alice nodded her head and smiled as they walked out of the house, ready to go to Watery Lane.

"Someone's plotting my Alice's death" Arthur choked on his drink as Tommy spoke the news that he never wanted to hear to his family. Alice was upstairs, looking after a sick Finn with Jessie, getting her mind of everything.

"The black spot only happens to blood traitors from the royals" Michal chirped, the penny dropping for John who sat there in shock.

Tommy explained everything that went on with her father, everyone listening in shock. "No wonder why I wanted to leave that fucking life" Alice's says whilst walking down the stairs, walking over to Tommy, planting a kiss on his cheek." And you were all gonna find out sooner or later" she says, a laugh starting to form.

"We go to the Garrison tonight, no doubt he will be there" Polly shakes her head, passing a glass of whiskey to Alice, who smiled great-fully." Thanks Pol, be needing this" drinking the alcohol in one, making Polly laugh loud.

"This cunt can't wait no longer" she says, before grabbing Tommy's hand and running to the Garrison,murder on her mind.

"Ah Alice- " but before he could answer, Alice punched him, sending him flying across the table, Arthur laughing whilst giving Alice a gun." All yours babe" Tommy whispers, Alice turning beast mode.

"You send a death order to my house, my husband nearly had a heart attack" she says, pulling the gun closer to the man's head."My father thought highly about you, but now you reached your death" she pulls the trigger confidently, laughing as she did so. The man died instantly, Alice pulling his dead body closer to her face.

"By order of the Peaky Blinders" she shouts, pushing the body back where it was, the Shelby's cheering in the background.

"Your husband huh" Tommy smirked, wiping the blond of Alice's face." I will be saying that in two days so why not start now" she smirked back, pulling Tommy into a long hug." Alright Mrs Shelby"