A Friend Of The Shelbys It Is

"Maybe this royal isn't really a royal, only has royal blood in her veins. Maybe this royal wanted to get rid of the life she was born into, maybe she wanted to life her own fucking life instead of someone else's!" Alice shouted back at Tommy, which left him smirking to himself.

"I like you, very feisty" he says, standing face to face with Alice, examining her beauty whilst Alice tumbled her hair out of the pin which held it all together neatly.

"Really now" Alice smirked back, taking off her hells before placing her much more comfortable slippers on.Thomas felt mesmerised by Alice, however he knew he had to use her, just like the other hoes he had back in Small Heath. And Alice was becoming one of them.

"Well I better head to bed" Alice says, opening the door for Tommy to walk through to head to his own room, which was opposite hers." Good night Miss Bailey" he says quietly, so only Alice could hear.
"Goodnight Mr Shelby" Alice reply's, a smile brighting on her face. She knew Tommy will treat her like a hoe but she wanted to change that, especially after he sees her ride a horse tomorrow.

-The next morning-
Alice woke up at the normal time of 6:00 and got dressed into her horse riding uniform. After Morgan handed lavender the horse that Alice had rode since she started horse racing, she became to ride around the green fields, unaware that Tommy was watching out the window of his room, watching in ore.

"Morning Mr Shelby Miss Bailey is out horse riding if you wish to join her" Harriet greets Tommy as he walks down the stairs, skipping breakfast and leaving it until after the ridding session.

Harriet lead Tommy to the stables, in which they had little to talk about until Alice came up on Tommy's mind.

"How long have you been serving Alice?" Tommy asks, Harriet laughing." Since she was born. However she hates the lifestyle she was born into, having royal blood in her, she wants to marry someone that she picks, not what her father picks" Harriet explains, Tommy simply nodding his head. Tommy was interested in Alice more then he is with a Irish barmaid and The Garrison. He wanted to get to know her, seeming as she is a lovely lady.

After Morgan gave Tommy the reigns to Alice's other horse, Marvel Tommy rode as fast as he could to even attempt to catch up with Alice, who was feeding Lavender under a big green tree.

"Ah Mr Shelby, it's nice of you to join me" Alice joked, a chuckle coming out of Tommy's mouth. "It's my pleasure Miss Bailey" Tommy joked back, this time it was Alice's turn to laugh.

"I want you to teach Finn how to ride properly if that's ok will you" Tommy asks, Alice smiling bright at his words." I would love to teach Finn how to ride, he has a talent and is eager to ride lavender here" Alice jokes, feeding lavender a carrot.

"Finn should work with horses when he is older, everyone will be keen to be friends with him" Alice says, filling up a bucket of water at a nearby tap, washing her horse down with a brush, Tommy watching on.

"He said he wants to ride lavender did he" Tommy says, stroking the black beauty horse gently, Alice nodding her head." I said he could" she said, Tommy saying that he is a lucky boy to ride such a beautiful horse. The two headed back to breakfast, where Ada was telling Finn a story and the rest were etheir eating or smoking.

"Did everyone sleep well?" Alice asked as she sipped orange juice from her mug. Polly could tell that happiness on her face, and she could tell this was the first time she had experienced this with family.

"Sleep like a baby" John joked, Ada throwing a book at his head. "Honestly you two pack it in" Polly shouts, making Alice laugh loud. "Finn, I will take you to meet the horses" Alice says, following Finn, whose excitement was noticeable.

"Pol why did you invite us here?" Arthur asks curiously, Polly giving him a death stare." Leave it Arthur, look how she is with us, it's like her family hated her!" Polly shouted, taking a piece of toast from a rack.

"Arths right Pol,you won't invite us here unless it was for business" John chimed in, Ada looking at Tommy to see if he will say anything.

"She is a lovely women, end of story. Besides, she is training Finn to ride properly and she will be training a couple of horses of ours, Pols friend is technically family now" Tommy says calmly before walking out of the room.

"Let's see if she can work wonders on our horses" Arthur snorts as the group head up to there rooms to pack there bags, ready to return to Small Heath.