Out For Blood

Tommys POV:
"Killing that foul means another war is starting, but it don't matter for we are the Peaky Blinders, no one is scared" Arthur chucks a sip of whisky whilst I look at Alice, whose face looks sore and her heart seems shattered by her cruel father.

"It's my fault" she says, putting her hands to her face to save the tears from her face. I placed an arm around her, telling her everything is going to be ok." Listen, it's nothing we can't handle" I say comforting, wiping her smiles with the selves of my shirt. No one could hurt my baby and get away with it.

I watched her walk out of the pup alongside Ada, who was acting a little bit shady. Jessie came and sat next to John, making the meeting complete.

"No one is going to destroy my Alice and get away with it!" I shout, smashing my fist into the wall of the private room. "We won't ethier Tom now sit down" Arthur shouts,placing his glass on the round table loudly.

"The baby is going to be born into some stupid mess" Polly announces, making me lift my head up slightly." Baby?" I ask, giving my aunt a serious look in her eye, making me want to run after my darling.

"Ada's baby" the horror from my face turned into a smile. Me an uncle? Fucking hell, i thought as I went back to my whisky whilst Jessie stared at me.

"No matter about a baby, we ave a war to be won" the Scouse accent strong in her voice whilst John placed a piece of her hair behind her ear, so that it did not get into her mouth.

"We need to sort this out, can't have a wife to be upset can I" I storm out the pub, heading back to the house were Ada sat by the fire, reading a book.

"Congrats Ada, where's my sweetheart?" I say, placing my jacket onto the rack as Ada directed me to my bedroom, where I found Alice laying on her back, staring at the ceiling.

"I want to bomb the base" she says, making me shocked.I lay beside her, staring at the same spot that she was staring at, trying to make her smile. But nothing worked." Shelby's would be Shelby's" i say,turning to see her face, the makeup running from her face. "I will be a Shelby" she joked, seeing her laugh made me go soft.

"If bombing the base is what you want, it's what's gonna happen alright, but after the wedding?" She gave a nod from her head and kissed me softly, smiling through the smile." Just 24 more hours and home would be could Shelby Manor" and at that we fell asleep, locked into eachover, dreaming about the day that is going to awake us.