The confession

(In this chapter, a character called Jessie North is mentioned, who is a character in a John shelby fanfic I am in the middle of writing, don't miss it coming very soon!)

(Tommy POV chapter)
I turned over, due to the light coming in through the window, only to find a beautiful Alice sleeping next to me. I smirk to myself, remembering last night. I get lost in thought when she turned over to meet my face, smiling bright.

"Hey you" she says, kissing me gently on my lips, making me blush slightly.

"Hey sweetheart" I say, tucking her hair behind her ears, kissing her head in the process. She takes one look at the floor and laughs,pulling the covers tight around her, making me laugh my head off.

"About last night" she says, drawing circles around chest. "We weren't drunk before you ask" I say, adoring the ring she wore on her finger." Where did you get the snake ring from?" I ask, seeing her smile was so comforting.

"My cousin is the heir to someone called Slytherin. I brought the ring as snakes are my spirit animal" she says sweetly, pulling the covers off to get herself changed and out of my room as quick as can be because of the maids.

"And last night was the best night I had in years" she winked before leaving my room. I poured some water and drank it before getting changed into my clothes, placing the buckle on my belt gently before picking up my cap and placing it underneath my arm.

I walked out of my room and saw Alice in her room, brushing out her hair. I knock gently on the door, only to be greeted by a massive smile.

"I am off now Ali" I say, seeing her smile fade away in-font of me ." I will see you soon, I am going to visit Pol and the others in the Garrison soon" she says, selecting a bow to neatly keep her hair together." Please don't say anything about last night" embarrassed that someone would find out.

"Alice I promise I won't" I say, kissing her head gently. She smiled and I smiled back. For here on, I knew our friendship would turn into more then friends, in which I did not mind one bit

-The Garrison-

"Here comes John and Jess" Pol mentions whilst taking a puff form her cigarette,whilst I pored out a whisky for John and Jess. Jessie's father is my best friend, and when he did a runner the twat left her with us, making her an automatic Shelby. Her and John have always been close, so if the become a couple, it won't surprise me one bit.

"Nice to see ya to see ya nice" Jess speaks in her usual welcome, her Scouse accent and her brown hair showing, the one line of ginger hair showing at the top of her hair. Everyone smiled but my smile turned brighter when I sported Alice walking towards as, in which John was the only one who noticed it.

"Hey guys" Alice's welcoming voice drilled through my head, maybe into my veins. Her smile lights up the room and i like it, as much as I like her.

"Ey I am Jessie" Jess introduced herself, Ali shaking her hand." I am Alice it's nice to meet you" she replied, a smile blooming onto her face.

"Family meeting" Pol mentions, making everyone quiet. Ali sat on my lap,taking a shot of whisky.

"Before we discuss business, I want to announce that an arranged marriage has been set for Finn when he turns 18" Pol says, making me nod my head in politeness.

The meeting rang on in which seemed forever. Everyone cleared out of the room leaving me and Alice, a smirk brighting on my face, in which she smirked back.

"'My father sent me a letter" she says, playing with one of my rings." He demanded me to marry a toff he organised, but there is only one man i love"she's says, making me sit up right."And whose this man huh" I ask, placing some hair behind her ears.

"A certain Thomas Shelby" she says leaving me stunned."Well, I love a certain Miss Bailey, with long brown hair,and a cute smile" I say, pulling her in for a kiss.

"I love you"we said in unison, making each over laugh. The confession was shocking, but enjoyable.

"Don't say anything will ya now?"
"I won't sweetheart"