Adas heartbreak

(Some of these next few chapters will be points of views)

Alice's POV:
I sat in the chair by the fire, mending one of Ada's dresses. Sewing the stitches carefully, I never noticed that Tommy walked in, carrying a mug of hot chocolate and placed it next to me, planting a kiss on my forehead as he did so.

"How is my Mrs Shelby to be?" He asks, making me chuckle to myself." She's currently mending a miss Ada Shelby's dress" he chuckled and slumped onto the sofa, just as Ada walks in, looking upset.

"The prince made a speech about his daughter, calling her a filthy blood traitor" she boomed, Tommy giving me a worrying look. "Maybe she wanted to be her own person" i say, Ada looking at me.

"Don't say" Ada starts to say, Tommy giving her a death stare." She ain't, she is from the noble house of Croft" Tommy harshly tells his sister, for he never wanted to hear about the royal blood I carry again.

Ada exited the room,tears rolled down my face after what my father said,Tommy cradling me like a baby in his arms, stroking my hair." I love you so much princess" Tommy whispers in my ear, making me feel at ease.

"I love you so much to handsome" I say back, lifting my head up to meet his blue eyes. The smile he gave me melted my heart,knowing I am his forever.

"Anyway, I wanna say what a good leg sweep you" he chuckles, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ears." I need to try it on you" i smirk, giving him a kiss.

"Is that a threat" he chuckled, tickling me underneath my chin." You wish Shelby" I laughed back, playfully pushing Tommy, laughing my head off whilst doing so.

"Your a fighter, crazy, cute" he grabs my hand to steady himself, I was still laughing at this. Ada came back in,tears down the side of her face, which caught Tommy's attention almost immediately.

"What the fuck happened to you?" He asked confused, giving Ada a hug whist she sobs into him, messing up her makeup. "He did a runner" she sobs and I new who it was straight away: Freddie fucking Thorne. I got up and ran out of the house, finding Freddie underneath a bridge, smoking his lungs away.

"Oi you prick" I shout,grabbing his attention immediately." Alice what the fuck" he shouts back, walking face to face to me." You know why I am here" I say as I punched him, sending him flying onto the floor." By order of the Peaky Blinders you twat" I say, starting to walk off.

"Your only doing this cos you gonna be a Shelby" he says, making me more and more angry with every word he spoke." I did this before I got engaged, so fuck off if I were you, you broke our Ada's heart, now go see her" I say before turning to my heels and head back home, where Tommy looked at me confused.

"Freddie pissing Thorne" was the only words I said to him, before walking into the kitchen to clean my fist, Polly watching on." Ali what the fuck happened to ya" she asked,when I explained She sighed in horror, but she knew it was the right thing to do to get him on the straight and narrow.

"A wife that can fight yes please" Tommy teases, Polly hitting him gently with a t- towel, sighing as she did." Pol, leave me be women" Tommy groans, hugging me from behind, observing my bloody fist. "I should kiss it better" he whispered, making me laugh to myself. He really did know how to treat a women, he knew how to keep them safe.

Ada's heartbreak was fixed as Freddie made up with her, much to mine and Tommy's displeasure. I loved Ada however I hated Freddie, and punching him proves it.

"Ali follow me" Pol takes my hand, running down the road, heading towards the Garrison....