Italian Mafia

(Before this chapter starts, have decided not to create Say You Wont Let Go, which was meant to be a John Shelby fanfic. I have been busy with other stories that I have created and I just have no time to make another one. I am sorry but I can promise that I have plans for a sequel once I have finished some other stories. I hope you guys understand.)

This chapter is where the Changretta mafia fight the Shelby's.

Standing in the middle of Jessie and Arthur, Alice pulled the tigger onto a Italian spy, someone who was working for Changretta and his mafia. Spinning her body around, Jessie shot Luca without hesitation,killing him immediately.

"Congrats Jessie" Arthur pats the Scouse lass on her back before joining Alice in fighting a doggy looking member who looked like he smoked cocaine all day. "THE PEAKY BLINDERS WILL RAISE BITCHES!" Tommy and Alice shouts, laughing slyly. The mother of Luca rushed to his dead body, desperately searching for his killer. Her brown hair swayed in the wind as she rang her one piece of ginger hair standing out whilst Alice watched her new husband, punching some dude in a black suit.

"That's my husband you prick" without hesitation Alice gave the enemy a fierce uppercut, pushing him over the brigade, hitting is head whilst he landed. Everyone was fighting and Alice and Tommy felt as if they were in their own world as the kissed passionately, Tommy spinning his wife around like he normally did. But the gunshot pulled them away, Alice stumbling backwards as blood gushed from her side.

"Jessie get your arse here!" John shouted as he helped place Alice in the back of the car to make there way to Shelby Manor, where there was a hospital ward in the right wing." I can't die Tommy I can't" she whispered before falling into his arms and passing out.

"You need rest honey, they shot you"Alice reached for Tommy's hand, giving him a look in which she needed to desperately tell her husband something.

"They would have to send a bullet to my head to get rid of your wife" Alice jokes, Tommy giving back a warm smile to his beloved wife. "Mrs Shelby, you ain't going anywhere ok" Tommy reassured his wife,kissing her gently on her temple.