War With Billy Kimber

(Alice's POV chapter)
I knew that going to the races would mean one thing: Billy Kimber will be there. Becoming apart of the family through teaching Finn and getting closer to Tommy, I knew I had to dress to impress, especially as I was going on a date with Mr Shelby himself.

"Green silk dress please" I politely ask the dress maker, who smiled and nodded at me, taking my measurements down in her little notebook.Buying a pair of shoes at the same time, I had sorted out my outfit for the races,all I had to do was make sure my hair was pretty.

-Day of the races-
I woke up to the sunlight beaming through my window, making me wine and pull the pillow onto my face. I knew I couldn't stay in bed all day so I pull the covers off and let the cold air hit my skin, which made me moan even more. I climb out of bed and proceed to get changed into my dress, which I zipped up and slid my feet into my hells.

-The outfit-

(It's the best one I could find)

(A snake ring hints to something yet to come

(A snake ring hints to something yet to come...🤫)

I walk inside the Garrison and wait in the private room for Tommy to arrive with Arthur and John. I see Tommy's face light up in a smirk whilst John and Arthur gave me flirty looks, making me grab a newspaper to hit them around there heads, making Tommy laugh like a toddler, but in a cuter way.

"Tom you picked a good one" Arthur smiles at him, placing a hand onto his shoulder whilst I sat down next to Tommy and started to pour out whisky into a spare glass which was on the table. Then men gave me weird look, but I just laughed at them, drinking he whisky in one take.

"This whisky ain't gonna drink it's self you know" I joke, making the boys laugh at my antics.

"I guess this makes you family" John laughs, the other boys nodding there heads." I agree with you Johnny boy, welcome to the family Ali" Arthur opens his arms out to give me a hug, in which I instantly accepted. I was unaware that Tommy had his eyes on me, a smirk growing down right to his manhood.

"Since I am family, are you guys aware that Billy Kimber will be in attendance?" I ask, making the boys look at each over. "Fucking twat" John says, putting his feet up onto the round table, rolling his eyes." He is a bookmaker, just like us, no surprise he is there" Tommy says, taking a pistol out of his pocket and placing it into my clutch bag, In which I automatically knew that I would carry it around as a form of safety.

"I ain't fucking thick you know" I joked, downing a glass of whisky before replacing it with another, the boys looking at me in admiration.

"Enough whisky for now, we have a derby to attend" and at that we walked out the Garrison and head to the car, where the rest of the Shelby gang were, along with Curly and Polly son, Michael, who looked handsome in his suit, but quickly shake that out of my head.

The car was packed. So packed I sat on Tommys lap, digging my head into his chest, getting comfortable. Even though it felt wrong, it felt right as Tommy held me tightly, not let me go.

"Billy fucking Kimber" i  say underneath my breath, Tommy hearing it immediately. He gave me a look before clearing his throat.

"He is over there park up around the back Arth" Tommy shouted, making me jump ever so slightly, Tommy calming me down by stroking the side of my cheek, which made me smile bright.

We all climbed out of the car and waited for Tommy to tell us what we needed to do. Even though that this was a date, I knew in my heart that something was happening.

"John you and Arthur take care of the horses and the bookmaking, Curly you do what you usually do at derby's  and Ali, your mine for the day" he says, a slight smirk sliding upon his face. Everyone walked away, leaving me and Tommy by ourselves.

We walked into the hall were everyone was, including, Kimber, much to my dismay. I knew that I would need to charm people, so I immediately slip my arm underneath Tommy's as he led me into the hall, all eyes staring at us.

"Fucking hell Tommy whose this beauty" Kimber strolls over, looking me up and down as if I was a fucking tart. I darted my eyes at Tommy, who stared blankly at Kimber, making Kimber angry.

"Someone you can't have" he says, pulling me in and kissing me, making me go fussy inside. Kimber pulled Tommy away, getting into a deep conversation. I walked over to the bar and ordered two whisky's, which was on the house. Tommy strolls back over, looking pissed of.

"Is it what I think it is" I say, handing him his glass of whisky. He nodded, making me sigh heavily."I will do what you want me to do Tommy, but what if he asks me my last name?" I asked, Tommy glaring at me.

"Alice Croft, the surname you said you were gonna lie under" he says, giving me the rest of his whisky out of his glass. I drank it all up, for I would be needing a lot more if whisky tonight.

"May I take this dance?" Kimber asks Tommy, who hands me over like a lamb for slaughter. I knew I had to act, so I winked at Kimber, a smirk building upon his face.

"Maybe we need to take this somewhere else" I whisper in his ear, the smirk showing clearer upon his face." Maybe we should" he says back, leading me to a games room, filled with pool tables. I pretended to lock the door, in case Tommy came storming in to rescue me.

"Show me yourself" he says, starting to kiss aggressively, making me shout in pain. I rip his belt of and hit him the face, then kicking him in the bullocks. I laughed cunningly as I got on top of him pointing my gun right to his head just as Tommy and the other blinders walked in. Tommy seemed to be impressed whilst the other lads watched on, wanting me to do more.

"You think I would have sex with a sleaze like you Kimber" I say, punching him twice for good luck. Licking my gun for no reason what so ever, I kicked him, the heel of my shoe making him scream in pain.

"By order of the Peaky Blinders" i say, Tommy helping me up,laughing his head of, smirking at me. I knew that I am a trusted member of The Peaky Blinders.

The car journey home was the same as last time, but more chat filled the air. Everyone was praising me for taking down Kimber, even Tommy praised me.The lads headed back to Watery Lane whilst me and Tommy headed back to mine, under Tommy's orders. We headed upstairs to his room, pouring out a few glasses of whisky and leaving it by the side piece.

"I bet you look better with that off" Tommy smirks, eying me up and down." Your drunk" I say, taking the whisky glass away from him.

"No i am not" he says, moving closer to me, pulling me in close to his chest, making me smirk back at him. I knew what he wanted, and I wanted what he wanted to.

"Why don't we find out, together" I say, stoking his cheek whilst he looked at me, smiling to himself.

"At your pleasure Miss Bailey"

(You guess know what happens next)......

Bad Guy- Tommy ShelbyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara