Official Shelby

"I've met a girl, I wish to marry" Tommy says to Arthur in one of the private rooms in the Garrison. Arthur stared at Tommy blankly, not realising who he wanted to marry.

"Alice will fucking love being a Shelby" Arthur chimes after Tommy tells Arthur that he wishes to marry Alice.

"I love her ok, that's before say anything" Tommy snorts, Arthur tutting." Was I gonna say anything huh? I see the way you act, everyone loves her ok?" Arthur reply's, Tommy smiling to himself." Let's get a ring Arthur" he says excitedly, walking out of the pub to the nearest jewellery store to find the perfect ring for Alice.

-6 Watery Lane-

"He wants me to marry a toff Ada, I don't fucking want to!" Alice screamed at her dear friend, tears running down her face. She loved Tommy, she felt safer with Tommy.

"Who do you love" Ada asks, wondering who she really loved." Tommy" she says, Ada hugging her best friend." I hope things work out" Ada says, Alice nodding her head. She really wanted to be Official with Tommy,even if it was straight into marriage. She didn't give a fuck she wanted to be with Tommy, not matter the prices that she would have to take.

-Bailey Manor(Alice's POV)-

"Alice you will marry Mr Cavendish"my father says, sitting opposite me. Tears ran down my face, my father seeing them and sighing, shaking his head.

"No crybabies" he says, pacing up and down the dinning room. Tommy listened from the stairs, for he was saying for dinner with us. I knew he would be pissed off, and I wanted to do him proud.

"I don't wish to marry a dickhead toff" I shouted, throwing a glass onto the floor, much to my fathers shock. "How dare you swear" he argues back, raising his hand at me. At that moment I did not hesitate to sweep his legs, making him groan in pain. I then hit him for good luck, before getting myself up, dusting off the glass that left marks on my suit trousers.

"By order of the Peaky Blinders" I laugh slyly, Tommy walking up behind me, kissing the back of my neck. After my father sat back at the table, he gave a stern look at Tommy, which I knew he hated him before he even spoke.

"You are?" My father asks, tucking into his dish." Tommy Shelby sir" Tommy reply's, pouring a glass of whisky and giving it to me before he drank out the same cup, my father watching on disgusted.

"Alice don't you dare marry him" my father says, making me want to have sex with Tommy in-front of him to prove how much I love Tommy to him.

"When you moved me here, you told me that i was free to marry who I wanted" I say, my father looking down." You ain't marrying him" he staid again, making me stand up and flip the table over, Tommy glaring at me.

"I marry who I want, I ain't no royal no more" I say, my father looking at me in disgust."What do you mean by that" he asks, making me smash another glass at the wall." I gave him the best night of his fucking life you wanker, I wish to no longer be apart of the royal life style, I don't wish to be queen, cos I am already queen to The Peaky Blinders" I shout, face to face with my father.

I saw tears in his eyes but I did not care. The maids knew that this is what I wanted, and he had to respect that. He left the room, whispering something on Tommy's ear,making me confused. All that I knew was I had no family: I was no longer a royal, a moment I had waited my whole entire life for.

-6 Watery Lane-

I walked into the room where candles lay, Tommy standing in the centre of them, making me smile bright at him. Everyone else was behind the door. so I knew something dodgy was going on. I heard Jessie's giggles from behind it, making both me and Tommy laugh our heads off.

"Alice, form the moment I stepped eyes on ya, I knew you were gonna be mine. I love you for infinity so will you marry me?" He asks, getting down on one knee.

"Of course I will pissing marry ya Tommy" I say, hugging him tightly as everyone came running in.

"TO ALICE SHELBY!" Everyone cheered, as I placed my hand onto Tommy's chest. This was my forever, a nice family, a gang in Small Heath.

 This was my forever, a nice family, a gang in Small Heath

(The ring)