True Shelby

Alice POV:
I walked into the pub and jumped at the cheering that commenced when I stood next to Tommy, who wrapped a hand around my waist, making me feel comfortable and safe with in his touch.

"Surprise engagement party!"Ada shouts, hugging us both, a smile springing onto my face." Thank you everyone!" I shout, everyone laughing there your welcomes back. I looked over to the bar to see Grace standing there, giving me a dirty look. The bitch, I thought to myself soon decided to pull Tommy close to me and give him a fiery passionate kiss, everyone cheering in delight. Grace picked up a glass and placed it onto the table, giving me a stern look.

"On your stag night I got you a whore" Arthur tells Tommy, who looked at me." Last night of freedom Tommy,why not" I say, kissing his cheek." Are you sure" he asks, I nodded my head whilst drinking whisky." Sounds fun" he says, making me laugh loud. Grace walked over and threw a drink over Arthur, making me stand up in anger, pushing her to a wall.

"What do you think your doing huh" i say, whispering in her ear, everyone looking at me." You stole Tommy" she says, making me laugh cunningly." I never stole anyone" I say, walking away, sitting on Tommy's lap. The night dragged on and on until Tommy left to go back to 6 watery lane, to get prepared for his stag. I decided to stay at the pub for the night, so I sat at the bar writing a list, Grace watching on.

(The next part is gonna be spicy)

Grace climbed onto the bar, showing off her lingerie, making me choke onto my drink. Was this some kind of joke? "Tommy payed me to give you a goodnight, if that's ok with you" she says, I immediately knew what I had to do: make love and kill, something which I overheard Tommy mentioning to the others the other day, so it made me feel at ease I guess.

So i had to act, which was easy enough.I pulled her over the bar, kissing her passionately in lust. She slid her hand up my shirt, pulling my arms out of the selves. After giving me a lap dance, I secretly pull out my knife, which was hidden in my trouser pocket, whilst I made out with Grace, who was undressing me like a doll. I slammed her down onto the bar and stabbed  her over and over again, until she was unconscious. I pulled my clothes on and sat at the table, Tommy walking in.

"Good girl" he says, spinning me around, making me laugh." Be mine tonight Mr Shelby" he slides his hands underneath my shirt, ripping it into pieces. A little excited moan was let out of me...

(Y'all know what they did)....

-Next mourning-
I woke up slowly, pulling the covers over me, the green silky bedding slipping against my leg, sending a chill up my spine. I tossed over to see Tommy starring at me, smiling as my eyes met his, both blue and In sink.

"You really think I was gonna sleep with some woman" he says, pulling me in closer to his chest, kissing the top of my head like he always did." You really think I was gonna fuck Grace" I say, Tommy laughing at my comment.

"I won't let you fuck anyone but me Miss Bailey" he says, burying his head underneath my chest, my hand running through his hair." Your wish is my command Mr Shelby" I say, placing kisses around his neck, making him moan in delight.

"Wait till the wedding night, imma fuck you like your famous, well you will be when you become a Shelby" he says, making me lift his head up and smile at him. I watched the love in his eyes, looking me up and down.

"I promise you we will be making love for several rounds" I joke, as we stared to get ready for the day, making the bed in the spare room at The Garrison how it was before we messed it up.

"Your a true Shelby Ali" Tommy spinning me around, making me giggle like a little kid." And I am all yours Tommy" cementing the comment with kiss on his smooth lips.